WEEKS 1-4 100 mg prop eod
    1-10 250mg test E 2xWeek
    1-10 .25mg Adex ED or .50mg EOD
    PCT
    12-15 Nolva 20/20/20/20 ED
    proviron 50/50/50/50 ED

???
    looks very good.

some will tell you to kick with dbol but i see no probs useing prop if you can hanble the eod shots.

also some will say proviron should be replaced with clomid ,i hate clomid and the sides.

adex looks good to takle gyno and estro probs.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    youve got a good cycle down. put together an even better diet and your well on your way to making some good gains.

lets see what Big has to say about this one.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    i will bump this later as it seems not many aas geniuses are in the forum right now

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what happened to your trt cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    what happened to your trt cycle?
    i am not on trt... this is my first cycle i have layed out here. please dont get ideas of trt in my mind bro..

hahah whys that?

because being on trt the rest of my life is not something i want to think about before im about to inject test into my body for the first time?? is this not understandable? why do you think im on trt anyway bro?

my mistake i got you mixed up with another new member.

my mistake i got you mixed up with another new member.
    i have 70 posts, im practically OG status

haah kcrist for mod/vet status

i wish some people of that nature would come in here and tell me what the f*** is up with this cycle

is this your first cycle?

i already told you your cycle looks fine.

if it were me i would save the adex and run it post cycle and run the proviron with the test. other than that it looks good.

lol, dude. look at the title of the post. YES THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE though.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    i already told you your cycle looks fine.

if it were me i would save the adex and run it post cycle and run the proviron with the test. other than that it looks good.
    i value your opinion bro. the more opinions i get, the better i feel. see what im going for here?

haha good call, ditch the prop and stick with test e 500 week, add nolva, clomid for pct and adex if you get sides.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats.

your doing a basic cycle, your gonna get basic answers.

mx3
    imo save the dex until/if you see sides. unless you are trying to reduct bloat then run it at .25 eod up it to ed if you need to. Personally I like using proviron during pct I feel it helps protect against muscle loss to a point, when my natty levels are shut down. When I can afford it I always run proviron during pct.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by kchrist View Post
    WEEKS 1-4 100 mg prop eod
    1-10 250mg test E 2xWeek
    1-10 .25mg Adex ED or .50mg EOD
    PCT
    12-15 Nolva 20/20/20/20 ED
    proviron 50/50/50/50 ED

???
    Your cycle looks fine, but personally I would extend it 12 wks to get the most out of it, use the prop for the first 4 wks if you can handle the pain, and for the first two wks of pct I would keep nolva at 40mg ed then drop it to 20mg ed. You could also add hcg but you really dont need it considering your cycle is very light you shouldn't be too suppressed.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    -Kickstarting the cycle w/Prop Wks 1-4 at 100mg EOD is completly fine, though I would shoot it everday instead of an EOD protocol.. but that's me; you have no need to do it.

-For bloat/estro control, use the Adex on cycle 1-4 EOD at .25mgs, then switch to an ED protocol for rest of cycle. If you're gyno prone or feel weird half way through cycle, you will need a strong AI like Letro so I really suggest you to buy it and keep it on hand just in case.

-Use the Proviron at 50mg ED for PCT along with Nolva at XX(see above)mg ED. If you get Clomid (not really necessary, if you don't have the $$ for it), then use it along with the Nolva and Proviron.

Overall, your cycle looks good for a first timer.

goodluck!

x2 about the 12wks cycle instead of 10 and save the adex until you really start seeing sides (if any).. you should not have bloat issues if your diet is clean. And the Prov. on cycle is good too, but since you already bought the adex (I'm assuming) leave the Prov. for PCT... if you can afford the Prov. for both on-cycle/PCT even better!

haha good call, ditch the prop and stick with test e 500 week, add nolva, clomid for pct and adex if you get sides.
    i cant wait 6-7 weeks to 'feel it'... well i can, just not sure if i want to.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    kick with prop is fine -you will like it.

no you wont like it .

you will love it.

mx3
    [QUOTE="Maximus";4239540]x2 about the 12wks cycle instead of 10 and save the adex until you really start seeing sides (if any).. you should not have bloat issues if your diet is clean. And the Prov. on cycle is good too, but since you already bought the adex (I'm assuming) leave the Prov. for PCT... if you can afford the Prov. for both on-cycle/PCT even better![/QUOTE]

definately if you have enough run the proviron on cycle and for pct. Personally I can never afford to do that proviron is so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    ..definately if you have enough run the proviron on cycle and for pct. Personally I can never afford to do that proviron is so damn expensive.
    Yeap.. x2!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looks decent,run it longer then 10weeks,you will just be getting into it by then,why shut your body down and run pct as your just starting to get full benefits...if your gonna do it,do it right,forget about the "traditional" 10-12-14 week cycles...cycles are BS if you wanna grow and are serious about it I dont see any reason why you would run anything for less then 6 months.PCT is the worst thing you can put your body through, why anybody would want to do it 3 or 4x a yr is beyond me,if you intend on running more then 1 "cycle" a year your better off just staying on,there is no bad sides for staying on long periods of time,Ive been using for 21 yrs now, the last 4yrs on non stop,,,waiting on my 5 kid to be born in 4 months.,my blood tests come back right on..dont believe all that nonsense you read from yesteryear...if you wanna be big you need to train,eat and juice big,there is no secrets just decisions.

goodluck

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
    looks decent,run it longer then 10weeks,you will just be getting into it by then,why shut your body down and run pct as your just starting to get full benefits...if your gonna do it,do it right,forget about the "traditional" 10-12-14 week cycles...cycles are BS if you wanna grow and are serious about it I dont see any reason why you would run anything for less then 6 months.PCT is the worst thing you can put your body through, why anybody would want to do it 3 or 4x a yr is beyond me,if you intend on running more then 1 "cycle" a year your better off just staying on,there is no bad sides for staying on long periods of time,Ive been using for 21 yrs now, the last 4yrs on non stop,,,waiting on my 5 kid to be born in 4 months.,my blood tests come back right on..dont believe all that nonsense you read from yesteryear...if you wanna be big you need to train,eat and juice big,there is no secrets just decisions.

goodluck
    I have nothing against long cycles, i run them myself as well as cruising but but thier are risks involved. This is not good advice for someone about to start their first cycle.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    i agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

goodluck
    You have done this not necessarily for a living, but you've done this professionally... recommending this to a first timer, I think it is not good. Don't get me wrong, I'm attempting to do 16-24 months of Prop at the moment but I had to spend a hell lot of time researching, reading, and above all KNOWING what the potential harm/sides I might be running into during, as well as after cycle.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    there is no secrets just decisions.

goodluck
    Dude that has got to be one of the smartest damn things I have heard. I am going to use that......

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    You have done this not necessarily for a living, but you've done this professionally... recommending this to a first timer, I think it is not good. Don't get me wrong, I'm attempting to do 16-24 months of Prop at the moment but I had to spend a hell lot of time researching, reading, and above all KNOWING what the potential harm/sides I might be running into during, as well as after cycle.
    let me put it to you this way,If i knew 21yrs ago what I figured out through trial and error on my own body about 5 yrs ago,I wouldnt have waisted all the $$ and gear I did.you dont have to like or agree what i say but if you listen to me I will save you alot of time and money.I ve trained with guys that have stood on the Olympia stage,yeah,thats no shit,Ive seen what that takes and im not even close,if I had the money I would do the same thing myself but the reality of it is this is more of an addiction then anything else with me (working out,not the drugs) and theres more important things in my life but im pretty dedicated for haveing a family and everything else that keeps me busy

I personally believe,...no,I know 12 week cycles are a waist of time and money

lets look at this,you start your cycle,if your lucky you swell up 20-30 pounds in 3 months time,go off,run PCT which is the harshest thing you can do to your body,lose alot of stregnth and size just to do it all over again??? whats the sense there,if you shut your body down then just keep it shut down,like I said,Ive been on 4 yrs straight,I came of for 2 months about 7 months ago because my wife wanted another baby,,OD'd on clomid and hcg ,knocked her up and went back on..Cmon,you tell me where the "lomg term effects of long cycles is" there is none,truth is your body will recover..you guys need to stop believing everything you read,you really do,the info on this board is the same when i first came on it and its a shame because as a whole we have learned so much more,myself and the other Vets comment on it all the time in the Vet forum,its just overwhelming the ammount of bad advice being given,too much to ploice sad to say.

like i said though,you dont have to like or agree with what i am saying,im talking from personal experience,I stopped reading BS articles and threads a long time ago and used myself as a guinea pig

over the yrs ive"
    run slin for 17 months straight.....im not a diabetic,that was 3 yrs ago
    ran tren at 180mg.ed for 6 months....Ive never been harder,fkn sides got to be unbearable though
    anadrol at 250mg for 4 months straight...fkn useless,better off with dbol
    test E at 5g a week.....you wanna grow and feel like superman,this is what im talking about...just cant afford to do it forever
    I can go on and on

let me put it to you this way,If i knew 21yrs ago what I figured out through trial and error on my own body about 5 yrs ago,I wouldnt have waisted all the $$ and gear I did.you dont have to like or agree what i say but if you listen to me I will save you alot of time and money.I ve trained with guys that have stood on the Olympia stage,yeah,thats no shit,Ive seen what that takes and im not even close,if I had the money I would do the same thing myself but the reality of it is this is more of an addiction then anything else with me (working out,not the drugs) and theres more important things in my life but im pretty dedicated for haveing a family and everything else that keeps me busy

lets look at this,you start your cycle,if your lucky you swell up 20-30 pounds in 3 months time,go off,run PCT which is the harshest thing you can do to your body,lose alot of stregnth and size just to do it all over again??? whats the sense there,if you shut your body down then just keep it shut down,like I said,Ive been on 4 yrs straight,I came of for 2 months about 7 months ago because my wife wanted another baby,,OD'd on clomid and hcg ,knocked her up and went back on..Cmon,you tell me where the "lomg term effects of long cycles is" there is none,truth is your body will recover..you guys need to stop believing everything you read,you really do,the info on this board is the same when i first came on it and its a shame because as a whole we have learned so much more,myself and the other Vets comment on it all the time in the Vet forum,its just overwhelming the ammount of bad advice being given,too much to ploice sad to say.

like i said though,you dont have to like or agree with what i am saying,im talking from personal experience,I stopped reading BS articles and threads a long time ago and used myself as a guinea pig

over the yrs ive"
    ran tren at 180mg.ed for 6 months....Ive never been harder,fkn sides got to be unbearable though
    test E at 5g a week.....you wanna grow and feel like superman,this is what im talking about...just cant afford to do it forever
    I can go on and on
    You're the second person who tells me this... that's why I was persuaded to do the 16-24 Wks cycle! And don't get me wrong, nothing can't beat personal experience so I'm with you on this one. I usually recommend the 12 Wks to first timers so they can get to know how they react to the juice and learn how their body responds. But you're right and I completely agree on long cycles! Nevertheless, I don't think it is BS to tell someone who's new to start at 12wks, learn how the drugs in his body react, and then do proper PCT to see what worked or not... imo, that's a true 'test' cycle because then you can push it further on the next run or combine/use other more potent chemicals. About your point above, I completely agree w/you and I was naive about this myself; I coudn't believe how some people would do such long cycles and still not harm themselves... took me sometime to assimilate all that but yes, that's the true way to really make gains last and put up quality mass on.

Thanks for sharing w/us and be on the forums helping as well!

Respect
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 10-06-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Typo on cycle length!

over the yrs ive"
    I can go on and on
    im not looking to be mr olympia bro. my goal is 15-20 pounds of lean mass. from what ive read and heard from others, the cycle i have planned will allow me to keep such gains. thanks for trying to help but i know for a fact that isn't the right advice to give me at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    You're the second person who tells me this... that's why I was persuaded to do the 16-24 months cycle! And don't get me wrong, nothing can't beat personal experience so I'm with you on this one. I usually recommend the 12 Wks to first timers so they can get to know how they react to the juice and learn how their body responds. But you're right and I completely agree on long cycles! Nevertheless, I don't think it is BS to tell someone who's new to start at 12wks, learn how the drugs in his body react, and then do proper PCT to see what worked or not... imo, that's a true 'test' cycle because then you can push it further on the next run or combine/use other more potent chemicals. About your point above, I completely agree w/you and I was naive about this myself; I coudn't believe how some people would do such long cycles and still not harm themselves... took me sometime to assimilate all that but yes, that's the true way to really make gains last and put up quality mass on.

Thanks for sharing w/us and be on the forums helping as well!

Respect

no problem bro

about the 12 weeks bs comment

lets face it,after the 1st cycle most ppl are hooked on the effects and will do more and more and more,if someone wants to do a 12 week cycle to "feel it out"...thats cool.but at week 12,if you like what the results are....then keep going if you wanna keep progressing,because the sad reality of it is,you will go off, lose stregnth and size (and you will,i dont care what anyone tells you,you will lose alot if not all of it regardless of your diet)get depressed because everyone will ask "hey,did you lose weight"? as a bodybuilder,we hate those words and more then likely this person will just get right back on,thus waisting the drugs he used for pct and after putting his body through pct and getting back to "normal" just go back on and shut it down again.

so go on and stay on,unless you have a change of heart and get some morals all of a sudden

but,to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    imo save the dex until/if you see sides. unless you are trying to reduct bloat then run it at .25 eod up it to ed if you need to. Personally I like using proviron during pct I feel it helps protect against muscle loss to a point, when my natty levels are shut down. When I can afford it I always run proviron during pct.

if you look at my pct in the first post of this thread, i am planning on running proviron during it...

devildog you are dead on!!!! everything you said I agree with, you sound very familiar in your story to my friends who taught me about anabolics. all though I do think he should hit a short cycle just b/c its his first and if everything goes smooth then blast and cruise or stay on. too many ppl here just repeat what some vets/mods say, w/o knowing any fact behind it. i truly hope to see you post more here!

no problem bro

about the 12 weeks bs comment

lets face it,after the 1st cycle most ppl are hooked on the effects and will do more and more and more,if someone wants to do a 12 week cycle to "feel it out"...thats cool.but at week 12,if you like what the results are....then keep going if you wanna keep progressing,because the sad reality of it is,you will go off, lose stregnth and size (and you will,i dont care what anyone tells you,you will lose alot if not all of it regardless of your diet)get depressed because everyone will ask "hey,did you lose weight"? as a bodybuilder,we hate those words and more then likely this person will just get right back on,thus waisting the drugs he used for pct and after putting his body through pct and getting back to "normal" just go back on and shut it down again.

so go on and stay on,unless you have a change of heart and get some morals all of a sudden

but,to each their own
    well, if i cant keep 15-20 pounds of lean mass after a 12 week cycle.... AAS is not for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information