tryingtogain is offline Member

can a 17 yr old get a PO box to get sterods in? i wna do a small weak cycle

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Here we go again....YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Don't do it bro you have plenty of test in you- make the most of it.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Shredz
    Here we go again....YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!!!

Agreed!

joe_capone is offline Member
    oh my god not again!!!!!! why dont you read mikeygas' posts and learn from him!! YOU ARE TOO FUCKING YOUNG TO DO STEROIDS NOW!!!!! do u wanna have kids??? or do u wanna fuck up your life now at the age of 17???? lol kids are soo fucking ignorant man. excuse my language but i have enough of kids doing steroids and comming on this site and crying that they got no sperm and their nipples are hurting and so on.... DO NOT GET A PO BOX DO NOT GET STEROIDS !!! wait till ur friggin 20 your body is still devloping.. try a diet try working out harder. TAKE MY ADVICE OR YOU WILL REGRET. AND YES IM TYPING IN CAPS!!! you kids are destroying the name of "steroids" you are one of the reasons why they are illegal. you fuck up your health and we gotta pay for it lol man... wait till you are 20 then start thinkin bout roids.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Re: can a 17 yr old get a PO box to get sterods in? i wna do a small weak cycle

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    READ THIS!!!!!!!:
    maybe it will change your mind....

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...oung+for+roids

Re: can a 17 yr old get a PO box to get sterods in? i wna do a small weak cycle

Read this.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=35824

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously, I smell BS here....someone either looking for someone to lay this "kid" out a plan so they can proceed to get on their soapbox and proselytize on the dangers of steroid use or a poster who knows the ins and outs of these board and is bored on a friday night looking to incite some controversy

whats the big differnce in taking them at 17 then taking them at 20 or 22 either age there BOTH bAD FOR YOU

is 1-AD safe it doest conver to estrogen

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup...definitely someone asking the right questions and using the right phrases ('both are bad for you') handpicked to get people buzzing. This is all about someone getting their nightly entertainment.

Though, if you're for real, i'm begging you to read the links provided above.

no im going to a football game in a half and hr and im not fake im seriously thining about doing it or taking 1-ad. anavar seems to be a safe sterod cause it doesnt armomotize and it says it doesnt mess up your tes production that seems promising

when your 17 and a jr in high school is the best time to get big so you get the ladies :-) when im 20 most of the fun is over :-(. ive been working my ass off and i havnt gained much but some. at least im doin reaserach on safter steriods . and im not dumb i would take a very small amout such as anavar

when your 17 and a jr in high school is the best time to get big so you get the ladies :-) when im 20 most of the fun is over :-(. ive been working my ass off and i havnt gained much but some. at least im doin reaserach on safter steriods. and im not dumb i would take a very small amout such as anavar

If your diet and workouts are not in order taking AS will not make a difference. You still won't make any gains. You're taking a chance of totally screwing up your body for the rest of your life doing AS at such a young age. I guess that's a risk you're willing to take to get chicks.

ok illl think about not taking them but anavar seems like its safe cause it doesnt armotize and it doest mess up your own test production if taken in a mild cycle.

can someon answer this. whats the big diffence in taking them now and when im older? either age there both bad for you so can someone tell me? also wouldnt they work better at this age since im at my peak? but mainly whats the big diff in taking them now or lader when im older either way its bad for you

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: can a 17 yr old get a PO box to get sterods in? i wna do a small weak cycle

Originally posted by enrage

This is a dumb thread. Delete it before everyone starts flaming this kid to death.
    bump to that. why is it everytime i log on the board is flooded with bullshit like this

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    when your 17 and a jr in high school is the best time to get big so you get the ladies :-) when im 20 most of the fun is over
    We are telling you that you are not mature enough phsyically for AAS but now with this statement it tells me that you are not mature enough mentally. When you hit 20 you tell me if most of the fun with girls is over. Because bro at your age you don't have a clue!! I was there. And I would also like to hear you say "hey Shredz you and the others at AR were right I am glad that I waited and those guys made me read those threads and set me straight, before I made a very bad decision. I owe you guys big time!! Thanks trying to gain"

I am not going to sit here and explain what is the difference between a person over 20 doing AAS compared to a person your age (17) just click the search button and find out for yourself. Don't be foolish I would hate to be answering another thread posted by you that is simliar to Mikeygas14's in a few months.

Originally posted by Diesel

The fun is over at 20?????

Nobody told me that. Here I am 31 and still having fun.

Who knew??

D

I plan on having fun until I'm old and wrinkled.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel

The fun is over at 20?????

Nobody told me that. Here I am 31 and still having fun.

Who knew??

D
    Exactly! The real fun starts when you get in college bro. HS chicks are fun but i mean really.....just you wait!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&pagenumber=1
    I may have messed that up but search and look for this Heading 'Guys i really really need help'....this is a 19 year old who had just a little problem and still does! Read it! you're 17 for f*ks sake!
    Try this: Protein! Protein! Eat alot! Protein! work out and bust your ass! or try studying! and then working out! and if you study AS you'll find out that YOU'RE TOOOOOO F'N YOUNG!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

I plan on having fun until I'm old and wrinkled.

I second that one!!! you're too young buddy if you don't want to listen to us read the fucking threads you can see what happened to others that were to young to start juicing!! we're just trying to help you so you don't make the same mistakes as others before you. if you can't get that through your thick head then do whwt u want. i'm tired of kids coming on here with threads like this asking for advice, and when you get the best advice we can give you. what do you do contradict us.. . your natural test levels are still roaring man why do you want to fuck that up. hence the saying "young, dumb, and full of c*m"
    if you're doing this to get the girls whta are you going to do when your jimmy doesn't work anymore. that's enough this is a waste of time listen to the advice given to you. you're to young to start. we're not saying this for our health, but for yours. hopefully you'll listen cause nobody here wants to see you hurt yourself!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Kreper your a married man, no more fun for you bro You leave the honeys for me you hear

And tryingtogain your better of staying away from the juice for atlest 3 more years. Dont mess up your life you will have plenty of chances later on to do that.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

look every one just let the dude hurt himself its his body

fuck him if he dies fuck him if he never has kids one why to end the stupid fuckers gene pool
    it is not me
    i waited till i was over 30 i was not stupid
    and i had lots of people in my family who took them i could have stole them from them when i was young
    but i knew that steroids would hurt me if i took them wrong or to early
    any way its his life fuck him
    FRONT PAGE NEWS
    STUPID YOUNG FUCKER KILLS HIMSELF

Mastiff is offline Member
    Trying to gain, the difference between taking roids at 17 and taking roids at 20 is that your endocrine system is going wild when you are 17, it doesn't take much to mess it up bigtime. When you are 20 the hormones have settled down, everything is much more stable, and its a lot harder to mess it up. I'm the poster boy for messing myself up bigtime with roids. I wasn't going to tell the bro's how messed up I am, but Mikeygas got to me. I posted the following to try and stop him from doing more roids and to see that the health consequences are serious.
    It is possible to shut down your endocrine system long term with roids. There are very severe side effects. I know because this happened to me. I'm 51 years old, and I've been paying most of my life for a cycle of d-bol I ran in high school. I was 5'5" at the time. I still am 5'5". All the rest of the males in my family are over 5'10" and most are over 6 feet. When you shut down your HPTA you mess up your pituitary gland. The first thing that gets messed up is your growth hormone production. That is what keeps you young. Messing it up makes you old before your time. I have a disease of old age, Parkinsons disease. I first started having the symtoms at age 38. It normally hits you around age 65-70. I never had kids, my sperm count is too low, and they couldn't bring it up. Because I messed up the estrogen/test ratio, I now have a severe case of osteoporosis. I have to step down carefully from curbs so that I don't break my back. I'm not even going to talk about the many problems low test gives you. And guess what I got from the d-bol cycle back in high school? I gained 12 pounds and then lost 13. Later, when I was 18 and I got my diet and exercise right, I put on 28 lbs of LBM in 9 months. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to get teenagers not to do roids. They don't need to do them to gain, and the health consequences are staggering.
    I really screwed my life up. I don't want other kids to mess themselves up like I did. I didn't believe the dangers were real. They are, and they are worse than you can know. You might be OK if you did "a small cycle". Some bro's can. Other bro's can't, and there is no way ahead of time to know which group you'll be in.
    I really don't expect you to listen to me, Trying. You keep talking about how anavar doesn't shut you down, it doesn't close growth plates, etc. I've told you in your earlier posts that this is wrong.
    I got this info from Nandi12 on cuttingedgemuscle.

As far as HPA axis shutdown goes, estrogen is only part of the picture. The current thinking is that androgens can act directly on the hypothalamus and alter GnRH pulse patterns. There is also a good deal of evidence that androgens can act on the pituitary as well, by suppressing the gene promoter for luteinizing hormone (LH). In either case, in the absence of estrogen the androgens result in lowered LH production, and hence lowered test secretion. This is how nonaromatizing androgens like anavar, DHT, etc, shut you down.

This is from a 5 day study of 5 men given 15mg of Anavar a day.

Serum OX concentrations on day 3 (1.9 ± 0.4 ng/dL) and day 5 (2.2 ± 0.3 ng/dL) of OX administration, measured 10 h after each evening’s oral dose (2100 h), remained steady. However, by 18 h posttreatment on day 5, serum OX levels were markedly reduced (0.48 ± 0.06 ng/dL; P < 0.01) compared to day 3 or day 5 10-h values. Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3). Serum free T concentrations were within normal physiological range on days 0, 3, and 5. However, by day 5, serum free T concentrations were significantly reduced (98 ± 10 pg/mL; P < 0.001) below day 0 (121 ± 12 pg/mL) and day 3 (126 ± 9 pg/mL) values. Hence, the total androgen concentration (T + OX) was reduced in parallel to the reduction in T (Fig. 3).

Here is the link to the study.
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    BEST TIME TO PICK UP LADIES WHEN YOUR 17. YOUR ARE A FOOL WAIT TILL YOUR IN YOUR 20'S THATS WHEN THE WOMEN COME AND GO OH YA TAKE ALL THE JUICE YOU WANT FINE GET THE GIRLS. BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THEM WHEN YOU GET THEM HOME CAUSE YOUR PECKER IS DEAD FROM DOIN JUICE HAVE FUN. HOW BOUT USE YOUR HEAD AND DON'T BE A MORON. PERIOD...........

whens a good age to start gear then?

Mastiff wowi didnt know that about the anavar . thanks for showing me some PROOF i didnt get what the + sign over the - sigh ment but thanks for showing me the science of how anavar works. the sites were they say that anavar does not screw up natual test our they lieing then? thanks for all the other peoples imput i have been eating pretty good and alot and taking protien and have been having a hard time gaining i am atheletic but just having a hard time gaining and im getting tired of it that i work my ass off and i dont get much out of it

yes for the laides i wna gain and i just want to get bigger so its a little bit of both i wna get big and toned and be proud of myself

The endocrine system pretty much has settled down when you are 20. I'd feel pretty safe doing roids then.

mastiff im gonna copy your text and keep what you typed so when i get tempted i can read it. but still the temptation in me still exist and its hard

They were not lying, they used old information that has been proven wrong. If you have been eating correctly perhaps you are overtraining. Try cutting down the number of sets you do, see if you make an improvement then. Let me know what happens.

would having some dblols around if i can get some be ok if i only use like one the day i have a pe physicall test so i get an A. i get a's on all the test except i have a hard time of getting an A on that one. so what im saying is that i would only take one just for strengh for one day i wouldnt be on any cycles or anything. or would that not even give me the steriod "pump" and enery at all. i dont think taking one for a day would hurt anything

Tell you the truth, you've stumped me on that one. I don't know how much benefit you'd get from one d-bol. I'll let some other bro's answer that one. I'd be worried about having the d-bols around, though. Its like an alcoholic can't have booze in the house. If it were there he'd drink it. You wrote: "mastiff im gonna copy your text and keep what you typed so when i get tempted i can read it. but still the temptation in me still exist and its hard". It would be harder if the d-bols were in your dresser drawer. If they were not there, its a lot less likely you'd use them. No flame, bro.

yes :-)

thanks mastiff plz let me know what u find out

tryingtogain, How long have you been training? What are your stats?

How about posting your training history, diet, and workout routine. I'm sure one of the bros can offer advice to help you grow naturally.

hammerhead is offline Member
    For starters the notion that anavar will not mess with your natural test levels is absolutely false. It will suppress your natural test levels.

The safest steroids for someone your age or any age to take are Primobolan and Anavar. Also look into Oral Turinabol as a safe way to get some additional anabolics in there with very very low androgenic side-effects. Chinaman makes one now - the ** oral turinabol is not that expensive - hell it's cheaper than anavar or primo either one!

It is more dangerous to take steroids (they are hormones) when your body is going through hormonal changes - a period in your life that is essential to the rest of your life.

I respectfully disagree with a point in this thread - 20 years of age is not necessarily a safe age to do gear - for most people it is - for the late bloomers it may not be. Use common sense.

Taking one d-bol won't have alot of effect on you - it might add some endurance if you were to take one pill every morning for a few days or a week or two before the big day. Actually - andriol is better for getting a one-time boost from one pill.

Remember that gear doesn't put the meat on you - it's your diet that ultimately decides your success!

If you want to avoid the temptation of taking the gear now - if you decide to be smart and wait - it will be easier to just say "not now" and leave it at that - don't say "i'll do it when i'm 20" because that adds a mental image of 3 years of waiting on top of "well hell i'm gonna do it anyway why not now" - I see that mentality all over your posts and it will defeat you. Avoid it. Another thing that will help is to keep reminding yourself this: the rest of my life is a long long time. One day i'll be glad I waited!!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Good post Hammerhead. I am 18 yrs old and took my first cycle when I was 17 and it was not worth it at all. I was not mentally mature enough at the time and definately was not even close to my natural potential. The way I see it is I will do anabolics/androgenics when I am successful at applying the 5 elements of bodybuilding.
    1. Nutrition
    2. Rest/Recuperation
    3. Training
    4. Supplementation
    5. Mental stability of knowing what I am doing and the consequences I can possibly endure. Having the knowledge of the other 4 aspects of bodybuilding

Let me tell you mates the only thing I do have at this time is number 2 and 5. My knowledge far exceeds my experience and the only reason I have number 2 down pat is b/c I am lazy and sleep a lot. But that will chnage soon mates.

hammerhead when u took roids what was the cycle, effects results and did you stop growing etc. o thanks for the info to

Thread Information