Thread: anti-estrogene

os1
    os1 is offline New Member

anti-estrogene

i eat about 700 grams of carbothyrates and about 200 grams of proteins now. without useing steroids . i have done a cycle of test before and gained the 10 kg i wanted.
    BUT my real question is how much should i consume on this cycle? anything more. and what about anti estrogene? am starting tomorrow anyway so i just wanted some opinons. no need to be an ass.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Bro, this is not a flame. You just registered today, you don't know about anti-e's, and you want to start tomorrow? Just a thought, you mght want to do a little more research.
    You protein amount is low. I'd at least double it. Protein is what muscle is made out of, so you want to have it circulating in your blood constantly. That means a lot of small meals and a lot of protein shakes. I eat a 3/4 lb 90% lean hamburger patty right before I go to bed when I'm bulking. This should give me a constant supply of protein while I am sleeping. Most muscle building is done when you sleep.
    Definitely have nolvadex on hand before you start. Have l-dex or a-dex handy. If I don't have them before I start a cycle, I won't do the cycle. You don't need to run them at the start unless you are gyno prone. At the first signs of gyno is when you should start them. If you are doing fina or deca you should have bromo ready. Some guys don't think bromo helps with deca, but I'd rather play it safe in case they are wrong. Could you post your age, stats, goals, training experience, diet and cycle? I know thats a lot, but we can help better if we know more. There are a lot of very knowledgeable bro's on this board who could give you advice, maybe increase your gains this cycle.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What AS' are you using in this cycle? And what are your stats? Like Mastiff said, you're not getting enough protein and IMO, you're eating too many carbs. Drop your carbs too about 400-600 and up your protein to about 280-320. If your goal is bulk, keep your cals around the 3500-5000 region and keep it clean. What about your EFA's? Often neglected (flax oil seed, pumpkin oil, UDO's is great).

This question would be a lot easier to understand if we knew what Steroids you were planning on doing and what your current stats are and goals.

os1
    os1 is offline New Member
    thanks for posting, need the help i can get.

i am 1.82m tall, and about 80kg. this is the steroids iam gonig to take:
    Test (Testex) 250mg and deca (extraboline) 200mg
    iam thinking of taking 2ml/250mg testo week and 2ml/200mg deca week.
    do you think a need some anti-estrogen to this cycle? what kind. i living in norway so every thing isn`t easy to get here.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    It is good to have some anti e's on the hand, just in case. You will need clomid post cycle to keep your gains

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    With the Deca , I don't think you'll have to worry about the progesterone induced gyno, I'm pretty sure the marker point for that is over 600mg a week of Deca, you should be safe.

The testex 250, that's just Test bro, better be safer than sorry and pick up on some Nolvadex , if you want to play it really safe, run 10mg every day. So what if it lowers your IGF levels, would you rather lose out on 5lbs of muscle while on a cycle? Or get that 5 lbs in the form of tits.

You should be safe though, and like everyone else said:
    Nolvadex (tamoxifen )
    Armidex/Liquedex is better since it actually stops the Estrogen production
    Clomid to jump start your nuts and get your natural test production ripping and rolling.

Good luck.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    os1, I guess you're ignoring the advice given too you in the following thread. You should wait, you're too young.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=36350
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information