mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Flagged address???

Whenever you say that the feds have flaged your address, what does that actually mean? Does that mean that two feds guys are hideing in the bushes by your mail box and everyday after the mail comes, they run up to the mailbox and check to see if you have anything supicious in there and then run back to the bushes and wait on you? J/J. Really, what does it mean and what do they actually do????Is there also a way that you can tell if your addy has been flagged??? Thanks!

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    They probably check all the parcels that are destined to your address...

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Seems kinda hard to do??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not really, they probably scan the address into a computer when it shows a flag, its checked (laymens terms), or something similar to that, i wouldn't worry too much about it, a few friends of mine have had over seas orders seized but still recieve domestic stuff no problem, just be careful with the overseas junk...or even better, dont use overseas, and even better than that dont use a net source...just my .02

MindBomb is offline Member
    I had a seizure of 30 amps of primo about a month ago. I was just delivered 50 amps of primoteston to the same addy last week. I think flagging dosent happen as often as people think.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah probably not, not to mention there are probably thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people ordering and sending illicit things through the ups, usps, fedex, etc...its kinda hard to police something of that intensity/nature...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, Mind. I guess it depends on if it is worth a bust for the Feds. I mean if you order onies or twoes, here and there, that isn't enough product to make a bust. However, it just takes one FBI guy trying to make a name for himself to make it stick. The FEDS and DEA have much greater issues to deal with right now, but that doesn't mean that they are not looking at what kind of illegal activities are happening now via Internet, mail, etc. Just be smart, may want to lay low for a while, get a PO box instead use it for about a year. Doc evil made a good point one time, by subscribing to a magazine in someone else's name, then never pay the bill, they keep sending you late notices, but when they ask tell them the guy doesn't live there. Then order your "stuff" with his name on it. That way if you do get busted, you have at least a credible aliby.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i am not sure but i thhink my addy was flagged. i ordered some pharmaceuticals without a script. wasnt even AS,but for self medication of somebody who has a thyroid problem. (wanted to see if T3 would help the T4... lots of studies done on this, but doctors dont like to read i guess). anyway, it never got to me and afterward a few packages of legal supplements i recieved had been opened.

now i am not sure...but it makes me wonder

MindBomb is offline Member
    Originally posted by jeffylyte
    i am not sure but i thhink my addy was flagged. i ordered some pharmaceuticals without a script. wasnt even AS,but for self medication of somebody who has a thyroid problem. (wanted to see if T3 would help the T4... lots of studies done on this, but doctors dont like to read i guess). anyway, it never got to me and afterward a few packages of legal supplements i recieved had been opened.

now i am not sure...but it makes me wonder
    If you received a siezure letter from US customs, your goods got picked up. But if you did not, you got scammed.

Thread Information