BFLA69 is offline New Member

testosterona 200 ??

Wondering if anyone has any info to share about Test 200 10 ml...what results have been experienced and any other coments such as some side effects that have occured, any pain after injection?? Whatever info would be greatly appreciated....also I paid $140US for the test 200 10ml... good price or did i get raped?...I start tomorrow will keep everyone updated..THANKS~

smmram56 is offline New Member
    damn bro, you got raped without the ky. as far as experiences with it, i can't help you there. i haven't started taking it yet. i got mine sitting over here, just waiting to get the rest of the stuff. i imagine it would hurt a little since it's oil based.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    bad price bro. find a new hookup. Im on tornel testosterone depot 200 and tt deca right now. Im just starting wk 4 and its just starting to really "kick in" hard. I have put on 18 lbs in the first 3 weeks though. do 400mg a week and stack it with deca or poise(300mg or 400mg a week). and do 10 weeks(2 10ml bottles) cause you dont really start making optimal gains till wk 4-5.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro the price is outragous. i ran test 200 brovel got good results. im with mike on the stack ideas.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    it should only cost you no more than like75 to 100 bucks depending on how much yoru source is making

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    I also think you should do lots more research before starting your cycle. My first post on here was the cycle i was "going to do" it was test 400mg/wk for 10 wks deca600mg/wk for wk 1-5 and eq 400mg/wk for wk6-12. that is a stupid, uneducated cycle. thanks to some advice and flames from bros on here i waited and researched. i am now on a great cycle for my goals and am loving the results. do your homework, and good luck bro.

xhybridx is offline New Member
    i did a 10 week cycle of brovel test200 enth and i went from 184-203lb. my max bench went from 225 2x to 295 4x and i think i can hit 315 in the next 2 weeks!

jiminor is offline New Member
    Around here they want $130 for Test200.
    Sucks ass but what can you do? Go online and ask for an unknown source?
    I think not.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    That price is a lil high, but the way I see it is take what you can get. Ive seen t-200 go from anywhere between $25-150. If i were youd Id get one more bottle without a doubt and run one cc every 3.5 days. You'll prolly get 8-9 wks out of it. T-200 is always underfilled. Also make sure you do your research first doesnt seem like you have. Id make sure you have clo on hand before you start to say the least.

BFLA69 is offline New Member
    What is clo ?? and why should i have it on hand??

smmram56 is offline New Member
    look it up in the drug profiles on the home page. how long have you researched this? clomid is it's name

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    bro dont start your cycle..... you gotta do more research it aint like takin vitamins

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    i have been taking the tornel t200 but i am not sure what to think. normally it causes some pain and swelling after about one day. have any of you guys noticed no pain with tornels enth?

Thread Information