Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

still didnt recover...i have low test, help?

I did a 10 week deca cycle of 500mg/week. and i used nolvadex pct for 4 weeks and i had my bloodwork done after pct, and there is absolutely no change, im still very suppressed, testosterone levels are very low, and my LH, and FSH levels are below normal. I've been hitting the gym hard and havn't gone up any lbm, only losing fat; im supposing due to my low testosterone . what shall i do? i went to a doctor and he wants to prescribe me to an endocrinologist... i honestly regret using this, and hope to stay natural from now on. but i need help in restoring my test, lh, fsh levels. help please?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    I did a 10 week deca cycle of 500mg/week. and i used nolvadex pct for 4 weeks and i had my bloodwork done after pct, and there is absolutely no change, im still very suppressed, testosterone levels are very low, and my LH, and FSH levels are below normal. I've been hitting the gym hard and havn't gone up any lbm, only losing fat; im supposing due to my low testosterone. what shall i do? i went to a doctor and he wants to prescribe me to an endocrinologist... i honestly regret using this, and hope to stay natural from now on. but i need help in restoring my test, lh, fsh levels. help please?

I see you did absolutley zero research before you started
    how long have you been off now?

god-send is offline Associate Member
    thats what happens when you run deca alone .

i would do a whole new pct and a good solid one at that .

take a look at the pct section am sire you will find you answer there.

why dident you run test?

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    i was advised by a friend in the start when i didn't know to much, i honestly regret starting without having too much knowledge but i need help now... My lh,fsh levels did not return to normal still below 1, and low testosterone . what may i do? i had my last shot about 7 weeks ago, and i did a 4 week pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    i was advised by a friend in the start when i didn't know to much, i honestly regret starting without having too much knowledge but i need help now... My lh,fsh levels did not return to normal still below 1, and low testosterone. what may i do? i had my last shot about 7 weeks ago, and i did a 4 week pct.

mepersonally would use 500iu of hcg e/d for 2 weeks, wait a week and run a traditional clomid cycle 300mg, 100mg,100mg then 50mg the rest of the way.

others may have different suggestions but if this dint work then you better go see the endo

god-send is offline Associate Member
    500ius hcg ed?

possable gyno from useing that much?

what about some proviron alone side clomid and hcg @ 500 ius x 2 per week.

rampage12 is offline Member
    id agree with the 500iu ed or eod and some nolva and aromasin in my opinion...thats what ive learned to be best with deca

Roshambo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by god-send View Post
    500ius hcg ed?

^^i'm with you^^

Roshambo is offline Member
    Hormones are dangerous, for you to have just pinned anything basically with no edu then, well.... Now if you can restore your PCT and like God Send said you should start to see those levels rise slowly. Deca can supress you for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by god-send View Post
    500ius hcg ed?

THE pct I suggested was exactly what I used 7 months ago when my wife wanted to get pregnant,I had been on for over 3yrs straight at that point,came off, ran the hcg @ 500iu ed for 2 weeks,waited a week,ran the clomid for 3 weeks and went back on...found out she was pregnant 6 weeks later!

I dont think gyno will be an issue,I personally dont have to worry about that since i had the gland removed 3+ yrs ago but really dont think the 2 weeks usage would be an issue

he needs to do something extreme at this point,he has to walking around feeling like shit everyday!

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Yes nolvadex alone is terrible for a pct drug. I learned that first hand. When I was cycling I found that clomid, despite its couple of nasty sides, is still superior for rapidly restoring the hpta. And hcg is also supposed to be very good.

I wouldn't worry about you being permanently shutdown or that you have had any irreversible effects. Unless you're maybe in your 40's, I still have yet to see one study to prove thats even possible.

Liver, kidney, joint, sure, those problems are possible. But its not like your balls are falling off. I mean you are shutdown from test by week 5, so what changes between then and week 15 that is different?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    When I was cycling I found that clomid, despite its couple of nasty sides, is still superior for rapidly restoring the hpta.
    having ran several protocols i find this to be true as well.. several studies show this is also the case but as always there are studies that show otherwise.
    these days i personally like a combo of both clomid and nolvadex

Thread Information