Thread: Clen?

TJC777 is offline New Member

Wink Clen?

Hi All

Firstly i would like to say thank you so much for all the great info!!!!

Quick Question?

I live in SA , using clen at the moment!

I read about either ketotfen or benadryl to use with clen so that your receptors dont shut down , can find either?

Are there any other suggestions that i can use so that i can stay on clen for 10 - 12 weeks?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ar-r .com has what you need

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC777 View Post
    Hi All

Firstly i would like to say thank you so much for all the great info!!!!

Quick Question?

I live in SA , using clen at the moment!

I read about either ketotfen or benadryl to use with clen so that your receptors dont shut down , can find either?

Are there any other suggestions that i can use so that i can stay on clen for 10 - 12 weeks?

all receptors (cells) in your body die off and regenerate every 30 days or so,this is a proven fact.

only thing you need to do with clen is know your normal bodytemp before you begin using,raise your temp by 1 degree (dose until this happens)and maintain the elevated body temp and thats all you need to know to confirm it is working,it really is that simple!

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    are you suggesting benadryl is completely unnecessary?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why would anyone want to take benadryl? it makes you drowsy...

I dont know when that theory came about,but the problem with theories are someone puts it out there,someone else heres it and then paases it on ,then before you know it,it is gospel and no one knows why?

I remember when clen first came around,i was like 21yrs old back in 1991,we had no idea how to take it but we did because thats what we did back then,at first it was labeled as better then dbol ,but we quick came to realize this wasnt the case.over the yrs found better ways to take it and better applications for it. and most people put too much scientific thought into it.if you ask me then NO you dont need Benadryl, and I really dont see a purpose for running it for any long legnths of time...i would only use it for PCT at this point but have used it while cutting but there are better methods for burning fat IMO

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Gotcha... Most say take the benny at night so drowsyness really isn't an issue and some people take benny regardless of use of clen so would it really hurt to take it anyways?

Thread Information