ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member

Pain from TESTOPRIM-D

Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum even though I have read just about every past & previous post for the last 2 months. My question is I started a cycle of TESTOPRIM-D (test-e with a little prop in in) that I got from mexico ( i know, I know) but I live close to the border & had friends that received pretty good gains from it. The problem is I am on my 3rd week and the pain after the injection is a b**** for like 4 days after. I am doing 250mg twice per week for 12 weeks. I have took ibprofun (spl) and it helps a little but still sore as h*ll. I have been injecting with the z-track method so pretty sure it is just the high ba in the gear & not how I am injecting. I started with my glutes but don't like sitting on a sore a** so moved to my quads. Will it get better or should I just man up and take it for another 9 weeks?? Oh forgot to mention this is my first cycle.

stats
    years training: 4
    current weight: 198
    height: 5'11
    bf% 12%-13%

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would never use Mexican gear personally I hear alot about dirty/painful gear coming from there. It may have high ba or be un-sterile watch out for infections.

xero01160116 is offline New Member
    i used it in quad...had a sore burning quad for 4 days...f#$% the mexican shit.....

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If its your 1st time shooting quads I would not be surprised it hurts. Whats the % of prop in that? Prop causes soreness to most people who run it.

Roshambo is offline Member
    Mexican Gear. Well there's your problem.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Hahaha. Yeah, I know that stuff. You're hitting virgin quads with Testoprim it's going to swell and hurt for for a while. It should get much better over time, though it's never going to be absolutely painless. Heat the gear before injecting, as this does seem to help. I would say just man up and do it. It's still test and you will see good gains if you hang with it. Next time, buy something else-- but I guess you already figured that out.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    And btw hugo, it's 200mg test e and 50mg test prop per 250mg amp.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Like I said I live close to the border so as crappy as mexican stuff is that is all the gear I can get for now. I shot it in my glute first but that was alot more sore than my quad but it still is sore as hell in my quad. I think it has 50mg of prop and 200mg of test e in it. Should I cut it with steril oil? If so what is the best place to get sterile oil??

Thread Information