ssupitbull is offline New Member

1st time cycle question

hey guys i put up a post a like a week agp and didnt get too much of a response, so i figured that the best thing to do is ask agin. im 20 years old at 265 with about 12 %bf. 6'4 and been traingin hard for about 5-6 years. my roomate and my self are planning on a stack of sust and decca. i just need some review of the dosage and plan.

sust once a week for 10 weeks at 250 mg
    decca once a week at 300 mg for 10 weeks
    and noveldex to clean up around week 8

im not sure when or how much of noveldex that i should use thats is where i have the most concern...thanks guys

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    Really you don't need to use the nolva unless gyno starts to show. But it can be used to prevent it if you paranoid an also helps with water retention. I recently started my 1st cycle with Sus and D-bol. I would recommend using 500mg of Sus. I use that w/ the 30mg/ed D-bol and put on 7lbs in one week and strength gains have shot through the roof. Thats just what I would recommend though.

is the higher dosage of sust better for someone my size or just perfered overall

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say you should bump the Sust up tp 500 and run it with Proviron at 50mg ED weeks 3-10. You a big boy!

clomid as apposed to navel for post cyucle...i thought that they had about the same effect..im new to this so if they dont try not to flame....my roomate was telling me that the novel will help to clean it up and retain most of the gains
    thats what im primarily worried about, is keeping the gains and not letting my body go into atrophy
    i train hard and eat liek a horse now and nothing is goin to change whether im on or off but i was reading on this site and i was worried about the cortizone receptors and things of that nature...if i gain size i dont want to sit back and watch it fall off right after i get off
    if i use clomid instead of the novel at what mg, frequency, and time durring the cycle should i start to use it...thanks guys

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    As far as the Clomid issue .. I'm assuming you'll inject the Sust & Deca together, so 3 weeks after last injection of the cycle you'll start Clomid at 300mgs Day 1 .. 100mgs Days 2-11 .. 50mgs Days 12-21.

im good on the after cycle now thanks guys....one more question...from my understanding sust has the ability to give big gains in size and strength fairly quickly...now is there alot of bloat with it or is it all pretty much solid gains. if so im thiinking that i might either switch the sust with winny or with primo...im already naturaly p[retty big and i dont really want to look like a frea that is all bloated 300lbs. i just wanted top add some more size so that when i cut down come spring time i can maintain a weight of 250-260 riped.

Thread Information