david14433 is offline New Member

NEWBIE needs first cycle advice

Well where do I start. In order to make a long story short. I have lost a lot of weight and I'm pretty sure my all stomach and intestinal muscles have lost there ability work efficiently to digest well. So I hope some low dose steroids will help me regain my strength over a peroid of 12 weeks. I weigh 127 pounds and almost 6 foot. I'm thin right now. Used to be much thinner though.

I want to do:
    Equipoise 200 mg 12 weeks
    Test E 200 mg a week for 12 weeks
    PCT clomid 50 mg 4 weeks

I would like to maybe add some dianabol 20 mg the last 4-5 weeks at the end of the cycle. Also maybe Nolvadex not sure though. I want to go easy becasue I can't eat to much right now and I'm weak. Any advice on if dianabol the last 4-5 weeks would be a good idea? If clomid is enough to offset the side effects? Any help would be great thanks.

DS21 is offline Member
    I would just use test. Equipoise is very mild ecspecially at that dose. If it was me I would use dbol at the begaining of the cycle while you wait for the test to kick in.

DO you work out? Best of luck.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Food.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sounds like you need to see a doctor to determine what's going on before anything else. I'm not a doctor, but i don't think juice is your answer right now man. Good luck.

fb4life is offline Junior Member
    eat eat and eat.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i dont get it. you said you use to be thinner yet you lost weight?

Sorry let me clear that up I used to be really under weight like near 100 pounds a couple years ago. When it was really bad. Now I'm 127 pounds.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    how much weight did you gain

I have seen doctor's but they have been unable to to find a physical cause. At least so far.

I don't like talking about it but when I went to the hospital I was 96 pounds and I went to PT for 3 weeks. Got better for a little while but have been unable to fully regain my sterngth.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david14433 View Post
    Well where do I start. In order to make a long story short. I have lost a lot of weight and I'm pretty sure my all stomach and intestinal muscles have lost there ability work efficiently to digest well. So I hope some low dose steroids will help me regain my strength over a peroid of 12 weeks. I weigh 127 pounds and almost 6 foot. I'm thin right now. Used to be much thinner though.

I want to do:
    Equipoise 200 mg 12 weeks
    Test E 200 mg a week for 12 weeks
    PCT clomid 50 mg 4 weeks

I would like to maybe add some dianabol 20 mg the last 4-5 weeks at the end of the cycle. Also maybe Nolvadex not sure though. I want to go easy becasue I can't eat to much right now and I'm weak. Any advice on if dianabol the last 4-5 weeks would be a good idea? If clomid is enough to offset the side effects? Any help would be great thanks.

bro if you cant even digest food well theres NO WAY you want to mess with gear, you need to regain health first before even thinking about cycling. yes, it will help you regain strength, but i HIGHLY suggest you stay away from it until you get your intestines back in line. start with getting your diet back in place first then move from there.

if you DO cycle you would want the D-bol at the first 4 weeks fo your cycle
    up the test e to 500mg week, drop the EQ its not enough mg to get good results. keep the nolva and clomid for the PCT

What would you suggest if I where to keep eq in the cycle? what dose should I keep it at? whats the longest cycle you think I can get out of it. eg 8-10 weeks

Thanks for the advice so far.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Man I cant believe anybody reccomend gear for you if you cant eat.

Maybe a 6 month run of GH? I dont know.

I would really try to find out whats going on with your digestive system/ appettite first. Best of luck to you Bro

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you post what you would normally eat and your stats in the diet forum, I'd be happy to help you create a diet that I guarantee will do you better than steroids .

I think it's important for me to say, that my idea is that, if I take low dose steroids so that I'm not wasting my money and it will hopfully allow me slowly eat more and more so that I can regain my sterngth. Thats why I want to stay low dose.

If you really want to know. All I can really digest right now is 4 cans of ensure and supplements with maybe some whey protein powder.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know bud I think that for the time being you need to talk to your doctor and get to the point where you can handle real food and at regular intervals. Get a healthy and consistent diet down (which we can help with), stick to it as well as a lifting schedule (which we can also help with), and when your body is ready maybe start thinking about steroids . The last thing your body needs right now is for you to be messing with your hormone levels. (Even if it is in low doses)

Nitro29 is offline Member
    ^^^^^ Agree

Thread Information