stacked88 is offline New Member

another newbie question

I am fixing to try my first cycle. I havent got it yet but it is some kind of test. it is a buddy of a buddy that is suppose to get it he said it is test 850 or something like that. has anyone heard of that or what did he mean. I am trying to research it. I am also getting winstrol . he said to stack it but I dont really want to. I am trying to compete. I am getting married this coming may and I told my self i will go to my first show before so i wanted to save the winstrol to cut up. He said that he has taken 2 cycles back to back and had no side affects. I want to know what u would recommend for PCT and any other help u can offer.

I have been tring to learn all i can before I start the cycleI got some AROM X AND TRIBULUS all ready so what can I use it for.

I am already pretty big I am at 205 at 11% bf I want to get up to at least 230 before feb or march and then cut down to contestant shape.

thanks for any help

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    it sounds like your friend doesnt know how to use steroids properly. those supps you named are not sufficient for pct, you would need something along the lines of nolvadex /aromasin and perhaps hcg . nolva and aromasin you can get from ar-r .

if you've never cycled and want to cut you could run test e at 500mgs/w with some winstrol to harden up, keeping in mind that winstrol isnt a diet pill.

sample cycle something along these lines:

test e 500mg/w 1-12
    winstrol 50mgs/ed 1-4 or 8-12

pct and ancillaries on hand as well.

stacked88 is offline New Member
    so test 850 is the name

I just found test350 on this site.

He didnt recommend any pct. that is just what I got in the house and i was wondering what u would recommend for pct cause i want to be as safe as possible ahhaha

and u are right he doesnt know alot about them. I told him wintrol came from a vet drug and he said it didnt. so that says alot

thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stacked88 View Post
    so test 850 is the name

I just found test350 on this site.

He didnt recommend any pct. that is just what I got in the house and i was wondering what u would recommend for pct cause i want to be as safe as possible ahhaha

and u are right he doesnt know alot about them. I told him wintrol came from a vet drug and he said it didnt. so that says alot

thanks
    test 850 is ridiculous, the highest concentration of test ive ever seen is 500mgs/ml and i wouldnt even use that.

250ml is standard issue, i dont know what kind of weird stuff hes trying to give you.

pct should be nolva/aromasin and perhaps hcg , look in the pct forum to learn about these compounds.

Thread Information