leonman is offline New Member

Bromo is not for Deca

I see many people suggesting the use of bromo while on deca to prevent gyno but as I understand it bromo is for tren - not deca. Deca does not raise prolactin but is a progestin and also raises estrogen slightly.
    Some have said that deca stimulate prolactin release - any studies?
    Tren induces gyno this way:
    http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...o&pagenumber=6

Not similar to deca which acts as a progestin agonizing the progesterone receptors which perhaps can cause gyno. Some say it only causes gyno if estrogen is also present but if we use nolvadex we can prevent that. And maybe use winstrol (or ru-486) to antagonize the progesterone receptor if deca alone as a progestin can cause gyno.

Greetings
    Leonman

I have been reading on this topic a lot lately and I think you may be right. I don't know for sure, but it does seem logical that RU-486 is the only real way to prevent/cure gyno from Deca . However, if your point about the estrogen having to be there is true, then running Arimidex can help prevent the gyno in the first place. Also, another point to think about is this: If estrogen has to be present for the progesterone to cause gyno, is it sufficient to block estrogen binding to its receptor (this is what Nolvadex does) or do we have to block the conversion to estrogen itself (this is what Arimidex does)?

I need to do more research on this topic. I was on deca and had gotten signs of gyno, so I started flipping out and upped my Arimidex, and the symptoms subsided. Then I realized the symptoms stopped 3 days after I finished Dbol , so now I am wondering if the sore nipple was from the dbol and not really the deca? Oh well, it went away and that's what matters, but I was interested to see if the Arimidex had really helped with deca gyno or not. Guess I will have to experiment more in the future.

Later,
    GBH

adaptations is offline Member
    Ahhhhh...Deca gyno CAN NOT BE BE CURED with atimidex...sorry...cant happen...WINNY YES.....BROMO...YES!!!!

arimdex.sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry no

Mastiff is offline Member
    This is from Nandi:
    I'm just as skeptical as you are, JB. I just get tired of pointing that tenuous connection out. My theory about how nonaromatizing steroids might cause gyno is via DHT suppression. There are a wealth of data implicating DHT in breast tissue development control. Everything from DHT as an aromatase inhibitor, to DHT directly binding to the estrogen receptor as an antagonist, to it being used to successfully treat gyno.

Deca is a proven progestin. It may very well contribute to gyno through aromatization, DHT suppression, and IGF-1 modulation.

Deca and tren don't produce progesterone; they are progestigenic, meaning they bind to the progesterone receptor. There is no medical evidence that progestins can cause gyno. Some progestins are thought to contribute to breast cancer by elevating IGF-1 levels, and IGF-1 does contribute to gyno. So theoretically it is possible that these drugs could contribute to gyno this way.

In any case, breast tissue can't develop without estrogen being present, so Nolvadex is still your best bet even if you think you have "progesterone" or "prolactin" gyno.

This is the thread. http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/For...ght=bromo+deca

All of this points towards using winstrol and nolvadex with deca . Nolvadex to block the estrogen receptor AND lower igf-1 levels (which is actually not good. Thats why some people say not to do nolvadex unless you feel the gyno coming)
    Winstrol to block the progesterone receptor and maybe also to act as DHT as it is a dht-derivate.
    Maybe winstrol can imitate some of the DHT effects and also inhibit gyno by that way. As nandi wrote DHT might be a good substance for preventing gyno.
    So have nolvadex and winstrol in hands when runnging Deca. Arimidex wont help as it does not convert to estrogen that way as far as I know.

Greetings
    Leonman

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    couldnt primo then be used to help fight deca gyno??

I don't know about primo. Perhaps someone else who knows his chemistry better than I would clarify this.

Greetings
    Leonman

Thread Information