enigma10 is offline Member

am i doing this right....

I'm shooting super test in my Glutes left one time and right another, first time doing this and no side effects and no blood or pain from the needle or injection after pulling it out......did i just get lucky ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure about the glutes but I do the quads all the time and often do not get any blood. Make sure you also inject SLOW so you do not get any sides/pain.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm not sure about the glutes but I do the quads all the time and often do not get any blood. Make sure you also inject SLOW so you do not get any sides/pain.
    If it's virgin muscle and you feel absolutely no pain or irritation at the injection site, I think you're pretty lucky. Keep doiong what you're doing imo.

I've been using a 21 gauge needle and getting it through the skin is a bit painful, but once I break the skin no problems. I've had a little blood on a couple injections, but all have only occurred on my left glute (possibly because it's a bit more awkard for me). Both glutes ache a little for a couple days, but nothing I can't just ignore.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

sides

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have never heard of injecting into a muscle causes more side effects from AAS.
    Did you mean inject slowly because it could be more painfull if you inject into the muscle too quickly??????

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    I have never heard of injecting into a muscle causes more side effects from AAS.
    Did you mean inject slowly because it could be more painfull if you inject into the muscle too quickly??????
    Thats exactly what he means

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Thats exactly what he means
    I thought so. The sides thing kind of had me guessing.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been using a 21 gauge needle and getting it through the skin is a bit painful, but once I break the skin no problems. I've had a little blood on a couple injections, but all have only occurred on my left glute (possibly because it's a bit more awkard for me). Both glutes ache a little for a couple days, but nothing I can't just ignore.
    Dude 21G is huge switch to atleast 23G if nto 25G if you can find them. I draw with 22G and shoot 25G.

enigma10 is offline Member
    now im getting blood which is fine but before the needle went right in smooth, now its like it gets hard then BAM it goes right in, pro bally my muscle in that area is getting harder.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    now im getting blood which is fine but before the needle went right in smooth, now its like it gets hard then BAM it goes right in, pro bally my muscle in that area is getting harder.
    that could be scar tissue from injecting too often in the same area, how often are you rotating sites?

this is your first cycle yer? sounds like youve only injected in that site a few times so i doubt it would be scar tissue... keep doin your shots and youl soon realise they can differ every time - sometimes pain or blood or sometimes painless or easy it can vary alot

Thread Information