BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

DNP bloat, how much water can it make you hold

Hello, I have been on a crystal dnp cycle for the last 14 days and plan to stay on dnp for 6 more days. I have been taking 25mcg of t3 since day 4 and plan to continue it until the end of my dnp. My average daily dose has been 600mg but for a few days I lowered it to 400mg, the daily dosage is usually split up 2 or 3 times throughout the day. I have some hot flashes througout the day but only an occasional bad one. Mostly I have been really heating up at night sweating enough to have to change my sleeping clothes 3 times per night. I have been eating loads of antit-oxidents, multi-vitamins, fruit and water. My fat, carb, and calorie consumption has been lowered by at least ¼. I am usually very good with keeping the fat intake low but around every 6 days I will have a small carb binge, nothing compared to how much I would eat before cycle. Before the cycle my stats were 190lb 5’8 with a nice muscle foundation but also a little flab. My current weight for the last week has been fluttering from 180lbs to 185lbs. In some places I appear thinner but overall I have a very thick bloated look. How much is the min and max lbs of bloat someone usually has on an extended dnp cycle? I know everyone is different but how much water can I expect to loose after my 3 week cycle is over? Also would adding Taraxatone after my cycle be a good or bad idea?

Thanks for the help bros.

BIGCHEST
    Last edited by BIGCHEST1225; 11-08-2002 at 12:03 PM.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I don't know you, but did you research crystalline dnp before you started? Here's a few notes that might be worth consideirng.

Most DNP cycles should never go beyond 8 days because it will cause permanant damage to your body since your ATP production has been cut off for so long. This effects various parts of your body (thyroid I think) and 8 days is the limit in all the recommended cycles I've read about.

Second, are you sure that your taking the proper supplements. You didn't mention calcium, magnesium, or alot of the other supps that are crucial. Try a search for DNP, and see the threads on it.

Third, you NEED carbs while your using DNP. You said that you have lowered your calorie (fat,carbs), but since DNP works by making your ATP production inefficient, you need carbs pretty badly since your body isn't storing any carbs. Don't worry about eating too many carbs since none of the carbs will be stored anyways. Make sure you eating enough calories to sustain your weight, don't lower your carbs!!! One article said that you can die from cutting carbs, and lowering carbs is a step in the wrong direction.

Yes you'll bloat, and it'll come off about 3-5 days after you stop. Everyone bloats differently, so no estimates about that.

Good luck!

ps

I have also been taking 25mch of t3 since day for and will continue through out my dnp cycle.

please help me out guys..........

landshark is offline Associate Member
    what else do you want to know?

I thought rampage did a pretty good job answering your questions...

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    that's a lot of crystal dnp man... it puts your body into a different state at that level... really even at 200mg working out is futile IMO, because your muscles can't really grow or benefit much.... i would take the dnp on an off week where i was taking a break. The water can vary from person to person so no telling just wait a couple weeks after you are done and you will see it come off. And whatever you do... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT take any form of diuretic with it because this will in fact KILL you. That's what killed that kid from EF. They gave him 2 forms of it when he went into the hospital and when they read DNP i am sure they saw that it was poisonous and just tried to flush his system which was a pretty big oversite on the doctors part. However in their defense they prolly never had or never will again see someone come in complaining of chest pain and mention dnp. Just be careful and not worry about the water until it comes off.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Your playin with fire and the fire has been burnin in you already for much to long hope you come away fine but you better think of quiting soon. Or you'll just burn up.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    saint808 gave some good advice. The only change I would make is the week on,week off -- I don't think this is a good idea unless you are in a rush to get in shape for a meet or competition. Otherwise, space it out more and give your body time to flush out the toxins. DNP has a 1/2 life of 36 hours, meaning that even after you stop, your body won't really be rid of it for weeks, maybe months. Play it safe, stop the cycle now, and see how you look in a week with the water off. If your unsatisfied, I personally would do clen /eca+cardio to burn the last few lbs. Use Yohimburn for stubborn fat pockets, and run 30 mins on empty stomach in the morning. You'll get the results your looking for, feel good doing it, and be healthier overall. If this doesn't work, plan b it /w another dnp cycle.

Thanks for the advice bros.

Today will be my last day on Dnp .Then I might give it another shot in a couple of weeks.

Thread Information