Thread: Cycle Help

JMR52 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help

ok i am ready to start my cycle just want to make sure that i got it all right i've done my research but still want to run it by some peep bc i have limited funds and can't afford to mess this up

ok i have test e 250, decca 300, and winstrol

week 1-12 500 mg test (2 shots 250 a shot)
    week 1-10 300 mg decca (2 shots 150 a shot)
    week 9-14 50 mg win a day

the only way i can make this work with what i have is to do an injection...take 3 days off and do another........then take 4 days off and do another i.e.

inject m, fri, wed, sun, fri, tue, sun, thur, tues.....and so on will this work or do i need to save more cash and get more gear so i can do it like every mon and thur??

and i was thinking clomid for after cycle and advice on this would be helpful

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this your first cycle ? Age and stats ? And shooting that way will work OK

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    yeah please give us stats and goals

not first cycle i'm 5'10" 27 bout 250 not sure body fat but higher than i want been w/o for 4 years religiously for 1.5 my goal is to put on some solid mass at the start and hopefully the winny will kick in at the end and help me drop the layer of fat off if i start mon wich i plan to do and do this cycle this way it will take me till almost the end of jan by the time i do the clomid and after that i was hope n to take some time off and think of something new to do for the summertime........maybe hgh not sure yet wanna c how this cycle works first

o yea and i was gonna mix the test and the decca in the same shot.........would that be a prob?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR52 View Post
    o yea and i was gonna mix the test and the decca in the same shot.........would that be a prob?
    no not a problem...

do 1cc test with 1cc deca on mondays and thursdays...2cc total...

not first cycle i'm 5'10" 27 bout 250 not sure body fat but higher than i want been w/o for 4 years religiously for 1.5 my goal is to put on some solid mass at the start and hopefully the winny will kick in at the end and help me drop the layer of fat off if i start mon wich i plan to do and do this cycle this way it will take me till almost the end of jan by the time i do the clomid and after that i was hope n to take some time off and think of something new to do for the summertime........maybe hgh not sure yet wanna c how this cycle works first
    bro winstrol does not cut body fat,it just hardens you up,to be honest i feel winstrol is a waste if you bf is not under 9%.a good diet and cardio will get you to drop the layer of fat
    yeah no problem there

i can't do a cc of test and deca in the same shot i have to do a 1cc test and .5 cc deca bc my test is 250 my decca 300 and i've heard bad storys of decca dick and ben told to keep the test higher than the decca is that the right thing

and i already have the winny and i'm assuming it's not gonna hurt even if it doesn't take off the last layer of fat..........hard muscles are a good thing lol..........and i'm already on the diet and cardio kick i was 300lbs in march i figure i'm getting to the point where i can do this cycle and really see results i almost started it when i was 300 but thought better of it

300 is too little deca other than to lube your joints.......dont do 300 deca/wk....do 400

that would be 2/3 of 1 cc

your sus would be 500
    you deca would be 400

problem solved

it's not gonna hurt even if it doesn't take off the last layer of fat..........
    winny doesn't make you loose fat

i can't do a cc of test and deca in the same shot i have to do a 1cc test and .5 cc deca bc my test is 250 my decca 300 and i've heard bad storys of decca dick and ben told to keep the test higher than the decca is that the right thing
    no in my experience you just need a same dose of test to keep deca dick away.but you could run it at 500mg test and 300mg deca,you'll still get some good results

i can do that thanks for the input

i think he should do 500 and 400

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    300 is too little deca other than to lube your joints.......dont do 300 deca/wk....do 400

that would be 2/3 of 1 cc

your sus would be 500
    you deca would be 400

problem solved
    yeah id lean towards at least 400mg,but i have run 300mg with great results

Thread Information