Jimbo1977 is offline New Member

Smile Searched on Tren Ace; could not find answer

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Been searching on how long to run Tren Ace but could not find answer. Third cycle. 168 pounds (12 Stone) with low BF.

Orals
    Weeks 1 - 3 & At End
    Mdien 16-20mg ED (Simply bc I have several bottles left)

Weeks 1 - α - Proviron 25mg ED
    First use of Proviron. Normal use AI but felt that I have supressed too much Estrogen in the past. Plus liked the idea of decreasing SBGH.

α = β + 2

Injectables
    Weeks 1 - 3 Sustanon 1ml->250mg EOD (875mg a week)
    Weeks 4 - β Test Enanthate 0.6ml->150mg EOD (525mg a Week)

Regarding the Tren Ace, I have 20ml @ 100mg/ml
    A. 0.5ml ->50mg EOD = 11.4 Weeks and β = 12
    B. 0.75ml -> 75mg EOD = 7.6 Weeks and β = 10
    C. 1ml -> 100mg EOD = 5.7 Weeks and β = 8

Q1. I have read somewhere that you should run the Tren for not too long. So I am guessing that B is probably the best option?

Many thanks for your time answering this question.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    12 stone 3rd cycle -diet problems unless your 5.1

now why are you useing sust the 1st 3 weeks then swaping to tes e and shooting the test e eod?

8 weeks is way to shorts for the longer ester(test e)

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e every weeks split into 2 250mgs shots -250 mon /250 thur

that is how you should run the test ^^^^^^^^

weeks 1-8 50-75mgs tren a every day

I am short and very small frame so yes very light. Yes I know people that are heavier than me, slightly taller but alot less muscle so I can see where you are coming from. But I dont look weak like you might think.

The idea of starting with the Sus was to take advantage of the short esters and because I have some left from last cycle anyway. But I read somewhere that this was a good idea. Am I wrong then?

Yea, I understand that the Test E only needs to be shot x2 a week but I find it easier to shoot more often and in less amounts. I would have thought this would keep blood levels more stable but maybe im wrong.

Yes, I realise that the Test E needs to be run along time, perhaps start from week 1 -12 but do 1/2 the Sus aswell (I know Prop would be better but dont have any)

And for the Tren does it really need to be shot ED? If I shot 50mg every day then, as I only have 20ml this would only last 5.7 weeks.

Thanks for your response

god-send is offline Associate Member
    i wouldent use the sust to kick start the cycle as it will lead to unstale blood levals when you stop and you may see some sides ,i know when i stop sust within a week a start to get some boils(cistic acne) .

i dont understand how injecting the test e eod can e easier ?

x2 per week is fine 1ml per shot.shooting it eod wont keep levals any more stable than x2 per week imo.

imo tren needs to be shot every day mate to get the best out of it .

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could have gained WAY more naturally...

but maybe since you still weigh that weight you were doing fake gear....so you are in the clear

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by god-send View Post
    i wouldent use the sust to kick start the cycle as it will lead to unstale blood levals when you stop and you may see some sides ,i know when i stop sust within a week a start to get some boils(cistic acne) .
    Yea, I did a Sus only cycle last time and got some acne near the end. I dont like all these different esters in the Sus as I can image will build up and lead to unstable levels as you said. So I will just stick to the Test E

i dont understand how injecting the test e eod can e easier ?

x2 per week is fine 1ml per shot.shooting it eod wont keep levals any more stable than x2 per week imo.
    I find it easier to inject smaller amounts more frequently rotating different sites in the Leg, Lat, Shoulder, Tricep, Bicep and Chest and then switch to the other side. This is because when the syringe is all the way out, I find it difficult to asparate as I have small hands. I dont like doing the Glute because I find it awkward to reach round.

Also since I workout EOD I can inject into muscle that I have just done PWO so that it does not matter about the pain in that muscle.

imo tren needs to be shot every day mate to get the best out of it .
    Right I will inject it ED then. The only problem is that I only have 20ml @ 100mg/ml so my choices are :-

A. 25mg ED. Will last 11.4 Weeks
    B. 37.5mg ED. Will last 7.6 Weeks
    C. 50mg ED. Will last 5.7 Weeks

So which one?

Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post

but maybe since you still weigh that weight you were doing fake gear....so you are in the clear
    Yer it was all fake

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post

He said he is very small

given that fact, there are pro bb'rs that compete at that weight, thats why they have different weight classes.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
    He said he is very small

given that fact, there are pro bb'rs that compete at that weight, thats why they have different weight classes.
    Thanks

Thread Information