Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

I.P. Lab Results....

Got this from some site... It's not in english, but you can still tell what the results are...

EQ is underdosed a little and the Deca is underdosed a shit load...

http://www.bodypage.nl/ipchina.htm

hammerhead is offline Member
    I find it hard to believe his Deca comes in at 53mg/ml - I did a bottle of it and it was definitely stronger than that!

I believe that this illustrates what a hit-or-miss proposition his juices really are!!! I bet if you tested more of them the numbers would jump all over the scale and I bet the numbers would rarely if ever tip the scale over (above the expected concentration) mostly because dissolving that much stuff in oil isn't easy!

I think instead of calling it I P generic or chinaman we should refer to it as "Coin toss" juice!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    with all of the repeatedly bad press this stuff gets, im really surprised that the good brothers out there still use it.
    especially when theres stuff thats properly dosed, and much cleaner available.
    i dont want to turn this thread in a different direction, but i'd like to hear some reasons for using **. and dont use price as a reason, because if you dig deep enough, you can find better stuff for at least close to the ** pricing.
    dont start pming me either.........im not giving out any source info. im just curious as to why bros continue to use it.

peace bb79

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've wonder the same thing... I've used I.P. gear back in the day because at the time that's all that was available to me...

I think that may be the biggest reason why people use it as it seems to be easily available... And the price is tempting, but I'd rather spend a few more $$$ for top of the line gear...

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Like buff said, its prob due to $$ and availibility. for ex. around here its cheaper and easier to get ** then lets say TT or QV..

Thread Information