Thread: Almost Home

Beesman is offline New Member

Unhappy Almost Home

Hey guys,

Just a quick one here. I am still in Cuzco, Peru at 12,000 feet above sea level. I havenīt really looked at my BP, but now after being on about five weeks of a very mild cycle...

Week 1 100mg Deca (Organon)
    Week 2-6 200mg Deca (Organon)
    Week 2 250mg Test Depot (Schering)
    Week 3-6 500mg Test Depot (Schering)

My pulse seems high, like 90 bpm, but I have a tendency to get myself worked up. It is my first cycle and I donīt know if I should bother going to the doc or not, it is worse at night when my mind works on me, however as I am almost home I am just trying to work through the last few days. I dont know what my BP is, but should I pop a Valium to relax me at night because everything here is OTC? Also, I donīt know if the altitude could be a contributing factor or not. Anyhow if anyone has an idea to get me through these last few days I would appreciate it. Thanks much. As far as the cycle I had to cut it short because I am returning home earlier than expected. Thanks again.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Attitude is definitely a contributing factor. The air is less dense, therefore in each breath you are getting less oxygen than your body is used to. You don't get as much oxygen in your blood. Your heart rate speeds up so more blood gets to the brain, to make up for this. Don't worry about it. Its normal.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    That sounds like the perfect place to be taking EQ.

EQ increases red blood cell count which means more oxygen shuttled to the muscles.

I have been busting my ass trying to find some Clomid, I finally found some manafactured by a company named Biogen on the box it says Ovulation medication or something and the tablets are called clomifeno and are 50mg is that the right stuff? I hope so because I bought 36
    Can someone let me know? Thanks.

adaptations is offline Member
    Yes it is ovulation Medication for woman....You bought the right stuff...never heard of that brand though

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Sounds about right to me...have you any pic so that we can be sure?

Aragorn

Thank the lord, I thought I was going to go back to the states without any. 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2 and then 50mg the rest or something like that right? I looked at all the names but I was hoping that this one just wasnīt on the list. Thanks for the A-okay. Hope it helps out, I donīt have nolva but I think my doses are low enough not to worry about it.

No pic I am in Cuzco Peru, so I donīt have a camera or anything. They are in a foiled sealed package and came in a box of 30, It reads like this on the foil in marron letters.

BIOGEN
    Clomifeno
    Tableta
    50mg
    Corp INFARMASA
    DIV. SANITAS
    I bought them at a legit farmacia, the lady just looked at me like I was nuts for wanting that many, oh well, she gave em to me. My Spanish is pretty good since I have been out of the US all year so I had them do some research and find them for me. Thanks for the info guys.

Thread Information