Testicles Shrick with two shots of DECA

Its Shrink in the title.
    Hi its bit strange for me. My friend just had two shots of Deca 125 mg (half ml of 250 mg) in 15 days and my Balls have become small. WTF is it. Does Testosterone will also give him the same affect if he use it or it will not affect so sever ? His age is 29years. Do not know other stats.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    one shot of decca with shut you completly, test will also shut you down just not to the the same extent and it takes longer. running test with decca with stop decca dick! if you want you balls back you need to run HCG during the cycle.

SO you mean one HCG a week or twice a week ?

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    from your responce you need to do some reading really! but the common thing to do is run it at 250/500 ui twice per week while on cycle.

ok thank you i was just confirming. one last question... i only get HCG of 2000 iu here Can i keep the remaining solution for 3 days in refrigerator or shud i throw it away and use a new HCG Injection for the next shot ?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I believe after mixing its good for about 60 days in frige.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I think its 60, but i never use it past 30 days...

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    I agree after it's mixed 30 days

Umm alright ... i was asking coz on the injection its written that The mixture should be used immediately once the solution is prepared and discard the remaining if any. So if i have a 2000 IU injection in 1mL the i'll take half ml and store the half ml in refrigerator and use next time correct ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Its Shrink in the title.
    Hi its bit strange for me. My friend just had two shots of Deca 125 mg (half ml of 250 mg) in 15 days and my Balls have become small. WTF is it. Does Testosterone will also give him the same affect if he use it or it will not affect so sever ? His age is 29years. Do not know other stats.
    so your friend had 2 shots and your balls became small? kooky.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!! I was about to say the same thing. This is too much!!!!

Yeah he showed it to me and it was about half gone... you know its bit scary for him.
    Suddenly your balls disappear half !!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ok thank you i was just confirming. one last question... i only get HCG of 2000 iu here Can i keep the remaining solution for 3 days in refrigerator or shud i throw it away and use a new HCG Injection for the next shot ?
    depends on what you mix it with....
    "What we choose to reconstitute it with should depend on how rapidly we use the GH. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added, and this Alcohol keeps anything from growing in the water, thus making it safe for injection for the longest amount of time, up to three weeks. If the amount of GH in our vial is enough to last for a few weeks at our desired daily dosage, BW is the wisest choice. For the common use for bodybuilding (2-5 IU's a day) and the more commonly used vial size (10 IU's), it isn't really as critical which of the above listed dilutents are used … the vial will be used up long before bacteria or anything begins to grow in our reconstituted HGH. It is really personal preference outside of the considerations listed above."
    quoted from Red Baron's Guide to HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    AAAAAAAhh... Sorry ... HIS BALLS ...LOL

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    "What we choose to reconstitute it with should depend on how rapidly we use the GH. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added, and this Alcohol keeps anything from growing in the water, thus making it safe for injection for the longest amount of time, up to three weeks. If the amount of GH in our vial is enough to last for a few weeks at our desired daily dosage, BW is the wisest choice. For the common use for bodybuilding (2-5 IU's a day) and the more commonly used vial size (10 IU's), it isn't really as critical which of the above listed dilutents are used … the vial will be used up long before bacteria or anything begins to grow in our reconstituted HGH. It is really personal preference outside of the considerations listed above."
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    I am bit confused here .... I understand the above but are you talking about HGH or HCG ?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I am bit confused here .... I understand the above but are you talking about HGH or HCG ?
    my bad, i thought the above post said HGH, though this should work the same if you have to reconstitute

Yeah right i was asking coz that can save some bucks coz here we have HCG 2000iu and can use half ml and the half on the next shot instead of throwing it away.

Thread Information