Thread: i just....

joe_capone is offline Member

i just....

beat the living crap outta the dude who sold me fake gear yesterday. im kinda relived. opend the fake primo amps and poured it in his eyes.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Did you get your money back?

4plates is offline Banned
    TO ALL YOU SCAMMERS!!!!!!!
    WATCH OUT OR WELL SIC MR CAPONE ON YA,TELL YOUR SCAMMING FRIENDS TOO! LOL!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    lol I wish I could have beat the shit outta the guy that sold me fake gear once. But...he was and still is much bigger then me.

That fucker keeps all the good shit for himself and sells the fake stuff to all unexpecting fools like myself lol
    Live and learn.....

of course i got my money back man. after beating the living crap outta him u think id leave him with his wallet full??? he fucked with me and he got fucked back 100 times worse . DO NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!!! WASTE THEM WHEVER U GET THE CHANCE OR YOU WILL REGRET. well thats just my advice. since its roids ur dealing with u dont get no recipts like ur buying something from kmart lol so just kick the crap outta whoever scams u

baraso.... size doesnt matter man. its the guts and heart. im only 5'9 215 lbs. its just my back up hehehehehehehehehehehe. i guess i better shut up lool

Yeah and it's not like they can go to the cops and say "This guy just kicked my teeth in cuz I sold him fake steriods " lol

Good for you bro.
    Did you brake his knees caps? Comon man i want to hear details!

True joe but trust me you wouldn't wanna tangle w/ this guy unless you had a bat or something else to hit this fool with. Fuck em though.

i was jumping on his head in my nike air maxes. thing is there is this air patch in my shoes so its a little more easy on his head then regular shoes are. i didnt wanna kill him so i chose to wear those nikes. he kept telling me they werent fake. i scratched the green writing on the stupid primo and showed him that theres more oil contained in his fake shit then the real ones. he told me hes not giving me my money back and called me an asshole wtf???? i just sparked him fucker went down and im jumping all over him. felt good man. happend to drop his walled i just took the money out 200 bucks. it wasnt only me that got ripped off it was also 5 other guys who got the same fuckin primo i had. yet they were all stupid kids who didnt fuckin know and injected it and cried coz there was no results.

No results with fake gear? HMMMMMMMM...

Ive never jumped on anyones head bro lol, fucking insane.

baraso if i were u.... id fuck the living shit outta whoever gave me the fake shit. big or small.... I DONT CARE!!! even if it takes a bat ill still do it man. go out there and teach his fucking ass a lesson. he thinks your stupid thats why he sold u the fake gear in the first place man.

Yeah well it was 2 years ago and the problem was that I was stupid. I didn't know anything about gear. I probably would have bought bottled piss if someone told me it was juice.
    I hear where your coming from bro. But every dog gets his day. And he'll get his in time....

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    hmmm I dunno joe it sounds kind of like you are over elaborating on this.. ie. poured the ampules in his eyes, stomped on his head, etc. I dunno.. I have a hard time buying it...

its up to you brizo.. buy it or not

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    i was jumping on his head in my nike air maxes. thing is there is this air patch in my shoes so its a little more easy on his head then regular shoes are. i didnt wanna kill him so i chose to wear those nikes. he kept telling me they werent fake. i scratched the green writing on the stupid primo and showed him that theres more oil contained in his fake shit then the real ones. he told me hes not giving me my money back and called me an asshole wtf???? i just sparked him fucker went down and im jumping all over him. felt good man. happend to drop his walled i just took the money out 200 bucks. it wasnt only me that got ripped off it was also 5 other guys who got the same fuckin primo i had. yet they were all stupid kids who didnt fuckin know and injected it and cried coz there was no results.
    Joe, when you're on AS do you have a problem with roid rage ?

big time (6)

man i was trying to make that devil face. pff didnt work.

Carlos ... by roid rage you do mean hemerhoid rage of course?

(We all know hemerhoid rage, thats when you kick someone ass so hard they need prep-H for 6 months...)

Thread Information