BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Starting my first cycle of test e

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and I want to know what is the best to take for test e that will prevent gyno and keep my estro levels low?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and I want to know what is the best to take for test e that will prevent gyno and keep my estro levels low?
    stats?

21, 5'9, 180 lbs. i dont know my bodyfat but i think its between about 10-14% and i been working out for about a year

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    21, 5'9, 180 lbs. i dont know my bodyfat but i think its between about 10-14% and i been working out for about a year
    Then not a good idea.

well then for educational purposes whats a good anti estrogen that will keep gyno out of the picture and also help most of the test e to convert to test and not estrogen

well then for educational purposes whats a good anti estrogen that will keep gyno out of the picture and also help most of the test e to convert to test and not estrogen
    first off, you need some estrogen or you won't have very good gains
    second, test doesn't convert to test, the test is already there, the enanthate is an ester(long chain that slows the absorbtion of the test), the bigger the ester the longer it takes for your body to absorb the test and that's why you inject test e every 3.5 days butt test suspension(pure test, no ester) you have to inject 1-4x a day(yes i mean day, think pin cusion)

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    im going to have to throw it out there that you dont sound like you're ready to cycle.

im not saying this to not answer your question but you dont have very much lifting experience, nor are your educated on proper cycle use.

read up, keep training and perfect your diet

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    im going to have to throw it out there that you dont sound like you're ready to cycle.

im not saying this to not answer your question but you dont have very much lifting experience, nor are your educated on proper cycle use.

read up, keep training and perfect your diet
    x10 bro, as always i agree with Amorphic, hell i'm gonna be nice, post your diet up, and i mean amounts and everything and i'll critique it and give you a money back guarentee that you will gain, lol

skycowboy is offline Junior Member
    If you went against the good advice of the members here and did your cycle of test E, you might try 10 to 20 mg ed of Tamoxifen . I personally wouldn't need anything for gyno for thay cycle. Everyone is different.

Haus of Hell is offline New Member
    Just an observation, but it seems like a lot people here are just into recreational use for recreational lifting, not to mean anything negative-just saying. So it looks like the answers reflect that.

This is of course, assuming all users are knowledgable/safe with good diet and program- just "hear-say" and go with it.

So would answers change at all if the previous was true and that one wanted to pursue a professional bodybuilding career? Seeing as how some of the IFBB competitors got their Pro card on early 20s. Forget the name, but in the latest Mr. O, one man had his Pro Card at 22.

Hypothetical and just an observation.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haus of Hell View Post
    Just an observation, but it seems like a lot people here are just into recreational use for recreational lifting, not to mean anything negative-just saying. So it looks like the answers reflect that.

This is of course, assuming all users are knowledgable/safe with good diet and program- just "hear-say" and go with it.

So would answers change at all if the previous was true and that one wanted to pursue a professional bodybuilding career? Seeing as how some of the IFBB competitors got their Pro card on early 20s. Forget the name, but in the latest Mr. O, one man had his Pro Card at 22.

Hypothetical and just an observation.
    But don't forget most of those guys were doing weights and training as young as 14. They are also genetically gifted, aswell as having perfect or near perfect diets.

Haus of Hell is offline New Member
    yes, theydid hit it young, and i said just go with the idea that one would have a "perfect or near perfect diets. "genetically gifted" is a loosely used term in the world of pro BB usually deffering the fact of steroid usage. Regardless though...

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    first off, you need some estrogen or you won't have very good gains
    second, test doesn't convert to test, the test is already there, the enanthate is an ester(long chain that slows the absorbtion of the test), the bigger the ester the longer it takes for your body to absorb the test and that's why you inject test e every 3.5 days butt test suspension(pure test, no ester) you have to inject 1-4x a day(yes i mean day, think pin cusion)
    maybe ive been under a rock but isnt test e a once a week injection ? thats what ive read other boards and mates experience no expert, curious coz ill be starting soon

cheers

in2

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    maybe ive been under a rock but isnt test e a once a week injection ? thats what ive read other boards and mates experience no expert, curious coz ill be starting soon

cheers

in2
    its best twice a week to keep blood levels constant, but you can get away with only doing one a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Haus of Hell View Post
    yes, theydid hit it young, and i said just go with the idea that one would have a "perfect or near perfect diets. "genetically gifted" is a loosely used term in the world of pro BB usually deffering the fact of steroid usage. Regardless though...
    im sure most would have had at least four or more years of hard training and dieting before getting on the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    its best twice a week to keep blood levels constant, but you can get away with only doing one a week.
    oh ok i see ... do you really think it makes much of a difference ? i understand the whole steady blood levels but i remember reading somewhere that test e and c stay around 7-9 days ... not disputing what u wrote just trying to gain a better understanding

cheers

in2

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member
    haha yeah haus is kinda right i mean look at trey brewer and jeff long! tose dudes must have started real early

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    oh ok i see ... do you really think it makes much of a difference ? i understand the whole steady blood levels but i remember reading somewhere that test e and c stay around 7-9 days ... not disputing what u wrote just trying to gain a better understanding

cheers

in2
    test enth and cyp have active lives around 14 days, but you don't want to inject at that time because that would cause a yo-yo effect with your blood serum levels, a good general rule of thumb is to inject on the half life of the active life, so since test enth's active life is around 14-15 days, you can divide that by two, then by two again, which would be around 3.5 days

this is very simplified by will work for most of the things we work with

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    test enth and cyp have active lives around 14 days, but you don't want to inject at that time because that would cause a yo-yo effect with your blood serum levels, a good general rule of thumb is to inject on the half life of the active life, so since test enth's active life is around 14-15 days, you can divide that by two, then by two again, which would be around 3.5 days

this is very simplified by will work for most of the things we work with
    ok sweet im with ya thanks 4 the info

Thread Information