fivestars is offline New Member

test E, decca, dbol and tren a....

This is the biggest cycle i have ever done and have been wanting to do it for a while. I started on monday and am very excited to see how it works out. let me know what you think...
    -50 mg dbol ED 25 pre workout and 25 post
    -1250 test E a week (3 shots a week, M W F)
    -decca 500 mg a week(2 shots a week, M TH)
    -tren A 150 mg a week 50 eod
    I would dose the tren higher but to make it last its all I can do.
    Im doing the dbol for 8 weeks, the decca for 10, the tren for 12 and test probably 16.
    Ive never combined all of these before but I feel like a monster already and its not all completely active yet.

also im 27, been body building for 5 yrs.
    5'7"
    190lbs
    aprox 12% bfi

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    12 weeks of tren ? two 19nor groups together? 8 weeks of a fair amount of dbol ?

your progesterone levels are going to hit the roof. i hope you have some letro or caber on hand.

personally i think this cycle is dramatic overkill, especially for your stats.

what is your planned pct?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro...I wouldn't run deca and tren together.....but thats just me...and dbol for 8 weeks?? I guess you don't get along with your liver or kidneys!!lol Its your choice though.....I'm almost done with a test/tren cycle and have made awesome gains...I used dbol first 5 weeks and to be honest it was a week too long.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    12 weeks of tren ? two 19nor groups together? 8 weeks of a fair amount of dbol ?

your progesterone levels are going to hit the roof. i hope you have some letro or caber on hand.

personally i think this cycle is dramatic overkill, especially for your stats.

what is your planned pct?
    You think??? lol

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm, be careful with that trenbolone acetate + nandrolone ...There is a very good chance you could have progesterone issues.

What are you taking for bloat/estrogen prevention?

Dianabol for 8 weeks @ 50mgs will throw your blood pressure completely out of whack.

I'd suggest you try to baseline your current health, lipid profiles, blood pressure, etc. with blood work before you begin this cycle.

There are several things in your proposed cycle that I would steer clear of, but that's a shitload of gear for someone that isn't even 200 lbs and has a fair amount of fat @ 12%.

Best of luck.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I've used deca and tren together with great results. You should get some nice gains with this but like everyone said have a backup plan if the sides get bad. Personally I wouldn't go over 4 weeks on the pill (reasons other than liver) but thats your choice.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I use deca tren together as well but I do not let them peak at the same time. Hcg is a major plus to use 1/2 way through and at end of cycle.
    Dbol for 4 weeks at 50mgs/ed is more than enough IMO

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I advise the use of letro during cycle for progesterone related sides

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    I've used deca and tren together with great results. You should get some nice gains with this but like everyone said have a backup plan if the sides get bad. Personally I wouldn't go over 4 weeks on the pill (reasons other than liver) but thats your choice.
    Thank god for that, test deca tren , great stack. if your worried about prog related gyno take an AI.

fivestars is offline New Member

Question

right now I have nolvadex and hcg . its all i have, in the past i never had any problems with gyno or bloating. But like i said this is the most i have ever been on at once. should i get other blockers? and maybe i will shorten the dbol cycle. sounds like everyone thinks i should.

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    No ive run dbol for 16 weeks @50mg + no probs Iv'e known guys to run 100mg year round people go on and on parroting the same rubbish i.e dont take dbol for longer than 4 weeks crock of shit! if estrogen sides are an issue or BP than adjust accordingly othherwise keep on going enjoying the goodness of the breakfast of champions
    Last edited by Doberman; 10-12-2008 at 09:13 AM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    double

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i would drop the tren and run the deca for 14 weeks at 600mgs. dbol 50 mgs ed for 8 weeks isnt worth it. i would drop it at 5 or 6. dbol is like the apatizer of dinner. you have somthing small to tied you by while your dinner comes. why eat the apatizer when your dinner has arived. dont jump so quick. have fun with it. i would personaly do what i advised and for your next cycle use deca and tren if you want to try it.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fivestars View Post
    This is the biggest cycle i have ever done and have been wanting to do it for a while. I started on monday and am very excited to see how it works out. let me know what you think...
    -50 mg dbol ED 25 pre workout and 25 post
    -1250 test E a week (3 shots a week, M W F)
    -decca 500 mg a week(2 shots a week, M TH)
    -tren A 150 mg a week 50 eod
    I would dose the tren higher but to make it last its all I can do.
    Im doing the dbol for 8 weeks, the decca for 10, the tren for 12 and test probably 16.
    Ive never combined all of these before but I feel like a monster already and its not all completely active yet.

also im 27, been body building for 5 yrs.
    5'7"
    190lbs
    aprox 12% bfi
    Personally I would use the dbol for the first four wks and the last four wks to give your liver a break inbetween. I would up your dose of tren and use it for the first six wks as a kickstart until the decca kicks in since you dont have enough to run throughout the cycle, 150mg ew is weak. I have run a cycle just like this using the tren and dbol to kickstart the decca and I loved it. running it like this you will see your gains slow after you get off the tren and are just on the decca thats why adding the dbol for the last six wks with the decca should combat the slowed gains. the thats my 2cents.

Thread Information