briamur is offline New Member

need some advice

I'm 37 5'10" 180

I workout about 3-4 times a week and do about 45 minutes on weights and 30 minutes cardio. I did a cycle in college and right after college with very good results. I am looking for a beginner cycle recomendation. I am not looking to add a ton of bulk. I want to keep my weight gain under 15lbs. My main goals are to add strength and ease the post joint pain that I get after playing sports and hard workouts.
    I have been reading about Anavar . Minimal weight gain, good strength builder and fat burning, and minimal side effects. Any thoughts?

cycle advice

As I stated above I am 37 5'10" 180lbs. about 11% body fat. My diet isn't great. I have been reading some of the links that War and a few other guys posted on dieting and plan to adjust. I have cycled twice before. Once in college and once shortly after. I have been training since high school. I wrestled in college and did some MMA training after college.
    I work out now about 4 x a week. 30 minutes cardio and 45 minutes weights.
    I am still active with coaching wrestling and other sports. My goals are to gain strength, faster recovery but with minimal bulk. Not much more than 10lbs.
    I read a post that War put up about Anavar and it sounded like it could be a good fit.
    My knowledge on PCT and if I should be using anything else with Anavar is minimal but I have been reading as many posts about it as can. Any suggestions?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Did i hear my name?

I have been reading a few of your posts. You seem the most knowledgable and honest so far. I saw your comment on Anavar and good for MMA fighters. I am not a fighter but I am still active in training. Mostly wrestling now. With my job and family I have lost quite a bit of my power and the recovery abilities I had in my late twenties and early thirties. I still train but my diet could be better. I am looking for some suggestions on how to get back to where I was 8-9 years ago.

Lol well thanks for the compliment...

Im not the only one though, there are a TON of guys who know more than I. I just know about particular things i use.

Anyway, i understand what youre saying. My old wrestling coach had the same problem.

Now as you know, diet is key. If you want, id be happy to go over it with you and see if we can tweak it a little.

But if what youre looking for is a little added strength and a few lbs, Anavar is great.

Besides the price most people have to pay, its great for athletes. Especially MMA artists like myself. As well as some boxers, endurance runners, even some baseball players use it.

Are you still competeing or just coaching? And this isnt for your students right? Sorry, just gotta ask.

Absolutely not. Personal use only. I am just getting back into coaching. High School level. I haven't competed for over ten years. This is one of the top programs in my area and these kids are strong and fast. I am just looking to add some strength and a few pounds so I can compete at a higher level with them. I appreciate any help you can give me on my diet and how I should put together the cycle.

stpete is offline Banned
    Post up your diet. Personally, i hate watching calories....But it's a must.

Yeah lets see the diet and then well get to putting together a cycle for ya.

Please include how much your food weighs, and macros if you got em.

Is there a place you post your diet or do i just list it here in my thread?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ehh just post it up here

This is a rough breakdown of my diet. I try to stick to this but I do cheat sometimes. This is not going to seem like a lot of food but I am not trying to bulk up. I have been working behind a desk for 10 years so I try not to eat a ton at work. I am just now getting back into coaching wrestling and I am looking for a way to add some strength and some lean mass.

7:30am 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 english muffin, 1 cup coffee

10am 1 bannana

12:30 8oz of chicken or beef, 5oz greens, 12oz diet coke, 1 peice of bread or roll

3:15 protien bar or PB&J sandwich

5:30 8-10oz chicken, beef, or fish 5oz greens, 6 oz pasta or rice

6 - 7 workout

8pm protien shake, or can of tuna with light mayo

9pm I sometimes eat some low fat cottage cheese

Thats a pretty crappy diet...

Youre gonna need somewhere in the neighborhood of 3500cals and 350+G's of protein in order to gain.

Check out these sections and read the stickes, there is a great diet there!

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

vickygill69 is offline New Member

Need Help if i should use M1T's or not

Hello
    I am 15 years old right now and i am thinking of using m1ts. I know that i am too young to be using this but i just want a boost in muscle mass because i cannot eat a lot because i dont have a big appetiite. So i was just wondering if some1 could tell me the short term side effects of it and the long term side effects and if any1 you know this young has taken them or anything. THank you

looking at your goals seems var is a viable option..not looking to bulk up and all.
    i wont run many things without test.. var is the only thing i have used without it.
    accomplished what i was loking for at the time.. strength increase, hardened up, put on a solid 10lbs when all was said and done. recovery was a breeze.
    as long as diet and training are in check var will probably get you where you want to be.
    there is a reason atheletes who want to remaim in a certain weight class use var.

Quote Originally Posted by vickygill69 View Post
    Hello
    I am 15 years old right now and i am thinking of using m1ts. I know that i am too young to be using this but i just want a boost in muscle mass because i cannot eat a lot because i dont have a big appetiite. So i was just wondering if some1 could tell me the short term side effects of it and the long term side effects and if any1 you know this young has taken them or anything. THank you

^^^ Welcome to AR highjacker!

Come back in 3 years!

Feel free to study the diet section while you are suspended for the next three years.

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

You are WAY to young for AAS, or prohormones! Do yourself a favor and DO NOT TAKE THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber;425***1
    looking at your goals seems var is a viable option..not looking to bulk up and all.
    i wont run many things without test.. var is the only thing i have used without it.
    accomplished what i was loking for at the time.. strength increase, hardened up, put on a solid 10lbs when all was said and done. recovery was a breeze.
    as long as diet and training are in check var will probably get you where you want to be.
    there is a reason atheletes who want to remaim in a certain weight class use var.

Like me!!

Quote Originally Posted by vickygill69 View Post
    Hello

damn kid.. forget about it.. FOOD is all you need..

You should have seen our diet when we were wrestling in college. You would die. I have been reading those diet links all evening. Let me know what you think about this one. Since my goal is more strenght than bulk would this diet make more sense?

HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

TOTAL CARBS: 300 GM – 1200 calories
    TOTAL PROTEIN 320 GM – 1280 calories
    APPROX TOTAL FAT: 63 GM – 567 calories
    TOTAL CALORIES: 3047 calories per day

Thats a good diet. Not great though.

Low in cals for me. But the macros are good.

Looks like it should suit you, and its a very easy diet to maintain.

i think it would be fine for your goals.. and being a buck eighty and all..

180 isn't much but I need to stay at a certain weight so I can train with my wrestlers. If I got much higher than 190 then there would only few weight groups I could train with.
    War you mentioned in one of your posts you could start your anavar cyle low and work your way up. What about a 10 week cycle low and work your way up. What do you think about this:
    10 week
    1-2 60mg day
    3-4 70mg day
    5-6 80
    7-8 70
    9-10 60
    11 start nolva for 4 weeks
    I also keep reading you should always stack with test. Is that the case here as well?

no need to pyramid the dose .. keep it constant through the entire cycle..

99 times out of 100 i would say test should be the base for all cycles.
    reading your posts and your goals think just var would be fine.

^^^ 100% agree..

Dont pyramid. Its a very outdated method.

Start at 50mgs ED and go from there. Dont go above 80 though, ive went as high as 100 and didnt feel the slightest bit of difference from 80mgs.

Should Ii do 8 or 10 weeks? Or just see how my gains are and decide from there?
    BTW how many posts do you need before you can start PM? I have other questions.

You need 25 posts to PM. If you want to get the post count up, go to the post whore thread in the lounge.

I would say 8, but if you think youre still gaining, then go for more weeks.

Thanks War. I appreciate your help.

Thread Information