Thread: injection ?

F'nJact is offline Junior Member

injection ?

ok quick question, i just did a psike of eq inmy right shoulder.....i know ur supposed to relax ur arm totally when u inject into ur delt, but i cant reach all the way across my body without moving my right arm a little bit, which causes the delt to tighten up a lil bit? is that really bad? i dont think it is, but i want to make sure before i do it again, i dont want to fuck anything up!! and one more quic question, i posted earlier about preloading fina, but what i really meant to ask was about frontloading....i tried to edit the post but the title on the board still stayed the same so i dont know if anyone is going to reread the post and answer my question....basically is it necassary or advised to frontload fina, first shot will be next week, 4th week of cycle, eq is going well and i start the fina and winny next week. againthanks for al the help guys, i would be totally lost without this great board and the peopel that post on it!!!!!

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    where in the front delt should i inject, having short arms and being kinda bulky doesnt help much, so there arent many places i can easily inject myself spikin in the glute is nearly impossible i find myself in some awkward twisted position that leaves me seconds away from a lat cramp, lol. what are good places to inject fina and eq that may be easier for me to reach???

Thread Information