Thread: retaining water

Double DD is offline New Member

retaining water

Hello all I'm 6'1, 235, 18% bf
    I've been cycle on and off since 98,
    I just finshed my last cycle in june, I was on tren , 100mg everyother day, primo, 100mg, t-th and Mas, everyday, I got up to a pretty solid 240, bf around 17%, now I'm off and I still retain water pretty easy, I was thinging about taking some clen and get on a good diet to slim down before I start my next cycle, of ten-ed, maybe some prop, kind of worried about retaining water with the prop, and also anvar, 80mg aday, is it anything I can do about retaining water right now? My sod is pretty low, I stay away from salt,and drink plenty of water and I cut out drinking, for the last 3 months

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Diet and cardio will KO that water weight...

And Prop has the least amount of water retention for Tests. No need to worry there, make sure you run Adex in your next cycle.

k, thanks,

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry DD , but 18% bf isn't "solid" by any means brother. U have right choice of compounds (all of them are pretty easy on fluid retention in your body), but u need to drop some BF% first. Go to diet forum , download yourself a good diet ( high protein, low carb, enough vegtables etc.). Stick with it till New Years ( u can cheat meal on Thanksgivings day and Christmas). At the gym u lift 3 times a week with 15-20 minutes cardio at the end and u have 3 straight up cardio days (1 hour sessions). U train 6 times a week with 1 day off. If you do that, by Jan. 1st you'll be in a great shape to start your cycle. If you do it the proper way , you'll be looking great and most importantly feeling great by spring break. BUT, if you decide to hit it right now, I bet you'll be asking the same question 6 months from now. All u're going to benefit from it is you'll have 1 more (useless) cycle under the belt.
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 10-14-2008 at 01:53 AM.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    . Go to diet forum , download yourself a good diet ( high protein, low carb, enough vegtables etc.). Stick with it till New Years ( u can cheat meal on Thanksgivings day and Christmas). .
    Lets be realistic......if he has that bad of a diet now, do you really think he will be able to only cheat twice in the next two months......

A cheat meal every 2-3wks will be fine.....especially if you really change your diet around....you need cheat meals to stay sane, and help keep your metabolism guessing, which will make it faster...

You guys have any good diets I might try, and when I do start, I want to try some clen and t3 to spend up the process

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Why are you guys trashing a guy who has 18% body fat?

As if thats some kind of crime or something. 90% of the guys over 200 lbs that I see at the gym are at least 20% body fat, and I've been to gyms all across the nation.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Lets be realistic......if he has that bad of a diet now, do you really think he will be able to only cheat twice in the next two months......

A cheat meal every 2-3wks will be fine.....especially if you really change your diet around....you need cheat meals to stay sane, and help keep your metabolism guessing, which will make it faster...
    I know how it sounds bro. Realisticly, many so called " gurus" around the board who juice and preach dont even go to gym regularly. I always believed that AAS is "the next level" when u train hard , ur growth slowed down, it takes long time to recover etc. If you dont have a discipline before touching juice , you're going to end up as a fat bastard who shoots steroids and talks on the boards. So I completely agree with you that it is hard, but believe me if I needed to do that knowing that its the best and shortest way to get results(even though it might be hardest). I wouldn't even cheat meal on holidays. Roy Jones Jr. when he became a champ , he even spent Christmas and New YEars Eves at the gym training. Imagine how much temptation is out there when not only your friends partying, but the whole wide world. But doesn't it make the victory more pleasant ?

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    I know how it sounds bro. Realisticly, many so called " gurus" around the board who juice and preach dont even go to gym regularly. I always believed that AAS is "the next level" when u train hard , ur growth slowed down, it takes long time to recover etc. If you dont have a discipline before touching juice , you're going to end up as a fat bastard who shoots steroids and talks on the boards. So I completely agree with you that it is hard, but believe me if I needed to do that knowing that its the best and shortest way to get results(even though it might be hardest). I wouldn't even cheat meal on holidays. Roy Jones Jr. when he became a champ , he even spent Christmas and New YEars Eves at the gym training. Imagine how much temptation is out there when not only your friends partying, but the whole wide world. But doesn't it make the victory more pleasant ?
    Come on man, you want him to go from a crappy diet to a no cheat meal contest diet......A cheat meal every 2 weeks is not going hurt you bro....

And fedor, your not the most ripped guy either....especially for someone who said they dont cheat, and if they cant, then they shouldnt do steroids.....

why did you switch screen names...

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post

i agree, you don't want your body to reach homeostasis

Thanks jstr

No problem bro......I am a huge advocate of correct dieting......but i also understand how hard it is to maintain prfect diet all the time, especiallly when switching to a correct diet from a horrible diet.....Plus, you need to keep your sanity about you, and a release from your strict diet, will not only help your metabolism stay fast, but will keep you from killing somebody for a slice of pizza......

Just remember, dont go overboard with that meal.....

Thread Information