Sx2Extreme2k8 is offline New Member

Anti-E On cycle help

Hey fella's I was running Letro at 2.5 mg's ed for a month or so and have tapered down to .25 ed before I started my cycle a week and a half ago. I now got my Nolva I have been waiting on and I am almost out of Letro so I am going to run Nolva throughout the cycle. My question is what mg should I take ED throughout my cycle, FYI I got Gyno on my first cycle and Letro has pretty much ridded of it (No soreness or sensitivity for weeks and lumps got smaller) so gyno prevention is key. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Whats the cycle? And no, dont run Nolva on cycle.

Use an AI instead, same results, less effect on gain losses.

600 mg test
    40 mg of D-Bol
    Then why do the stickied posts like the newbie starter pack and everything say its good to run nolva on cycle. Im confused and mad I just spent money on something you say isnt good. Help please lol before I mess up my cycle.

briancb1 is offline Member
    warB4TT: I agree with you but don't make it sound like his gains will be cut in half, most peoples diets and rest time are the main reason gains are hindered IMO.

Sx2: If you have existing gyno run the full 20mg tab or if its liquid, run whatever measures out to 20mgs per day. Just get some aromasin or arimidex when you can. Some will say letro but thats just ones opinion and what you believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    warB4TT: I agree with you but don't make it sound like his gains will be cut in half, most peoples diets and rest time are the main reason gains are hindered IMO.

I didnt say that half the gains would be lost. I said they'd be less.

For OP:

Those stickies are outdated IMO...

Nolva can be run during cycle, but it will result in lesser gains. Not nearly half, but some will be sacrificed. It just makes more sense to use Adex or Aromasin .

And you didnt waste money, just use it for PCT. Or save it if you have extra. Wait, tell me you were gonna do a PCT.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Nolva can be run during cycle, but it will result in lesser gains.
    Thanks for being more clear.

Sx2: Whats your PCT look like, and for that matter how much nolvadex do you even have? Don't start anything till you have everything you will need on hand.

^^ X's 2

Brian: No worrie bro!

I got Nolva 50 m/l @ 20mg per ML
    Letro 30m/l @ 2.5 mg per m/l and Im getting clomid for my PCT.
    I was planning on running Nolva throughout the cycle and having letro on hand incase of gyno flaring up. Then i was gonna run clomid after.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get some adex to run on cycle nolva is a bad choice while on. Its not wasted though it is good for pct along with you clomid.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sx2Extreme2k8 View Post
    I got Nolva 50 m/l @ 20mg per ML
    Letro 30m/l @ 2.5 mg per m/l and Im getting clomid for my PCT.
    I was planning on running Nolva throughout the cycle and having letro on hand incase of gyno flaring up. Then i was gonna run clomid after.
    If you take nolva on cycle you shouldn't have any gyno probs, if you take adex on cycle you should.t have any gyno probs. The only difference is that nolva will block the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue so stopping any gyno, adex will do it by stopping the aromatisation of test to estrogen in the first place. So to choose which one to use depends on wether you are running 19nors or not, as you aren't then the only other consideration is wether adex would be better because it kills 2 birds with one stone IE no bloat and no gyno, if your not concerned about bloat then go with nolva.
    Either one will inhibit some gains, but nothing that's worth worrying about.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sx2Extreme2k8 View Post
    Hey fella's I was running Letro at 2.5 mg's ed for a month or so and have tapered down to .25 ed before I started my cycle a week and a half ago. I now got my Nolva I have been waiting on and I am almost out of Letro so I am going to run Nolva throughout the cycle. My question is what mg should I take ED throughout my cycle, FYI I got Gyno on my first cycle and Letro has pretty much ridded of it (No soreness or sensitivity for weeks and lumps got smaller) so gyno prevention is key. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    20mg daily.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    If you take nolva on cycle you shouldn't have any gyno probs, if you take adex on cycle you should.t have any gyno probs. The only difference is that nolva will block the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue so stopping any gyno, adex will do it by stopping the aromatisation of test to estrogen in the first place. So to choose which one to use depends on wether you are running 19nors or not, as you aren't then the only other consideration is wether adex would be better because it kills 2 birds with one stone IE no bloat and no gyno, if your not concerned about bloat then go with nolva.
    Either one will inhibit some gains, but nothing that's worth worrying about.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Best post on this thread for the original poster to read / think about.

This might help clarify if he doesn't understand some of the basics Lats mentioned.

Nolvadex = Largely a reactive treatment of gyne symptoms. You can take to reverse symptoms when they occur

Arimidex = Largely preventative of gyne symptoms. You would take this to help your chances of NOT exhibiting any symptoms.

You can run nolvadex throughout cycle, but I personally feel there are better options.

Preventative > reactive.

Thread Information