wolves06 is offline Junior Member

Caber and Letrozole during my Cycle?

I'm about to start a bulking cycle that included tren acetate, i have the whole cycle sorted except i'm contemplating whether or not to use caber and letrozole throughout the cycle.

i've never used tren before and from what i hear it is pretty hard shit, though at the same time delivers excellent gains. i've read that some of the sides include an increase in prolactin levels and progesterone related sides.

i'm only going to use 75mg a day which is a pretty average dose, so do you think i need to use caber and letro? by the way i'm taking proviron because i'm using cyp at 400mg a week.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves06 View Post
    I'm about to start a bulking cycle that included tren acetate, i have the whole cycle sorted except i'm contemplating whether or not to use caber and letrozole throughout the cycle.

i've never used tren before and from what i hear it is pretty hard shit, though at the same time delivers excellent gains. i've read that some of the sides include an increase in prolactin levels and progesterone related sides.

i'm only going to use 75mg a day which is a pretty average dose, so do you think i need to use caber and letro? by the way i'm taking proviron because i'm using cyp at 400mg a week.
    it is not needed unless you start to experience sides,so keep either one on hand to combat them

Thread Information