magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Does aas, dieting and training sovle your midsection?

Are you suffering from a less than stellar midsection even while cycling, and training to the best of your knowledge and ability?
    Have you considered other options like this one?

In the above article you can find the doctor's info and take a look at other patient's results. But rest assured, the guy pictured is his prized pupil (so to speak), and let's face it if this is abdominal etching it leaves a lot to be desired for the bb'er.

Might I suggest another option? Yeah, it costs $3500, but that's all inclusive (surgeon, anesthesiologist, facility, room, overnight stay, nurses, meds, etc.), and it's much less invasive meaning it eliminates the 3-6mth standard recovery time of lipo. It's called Vaser surgery, and the guy (sloppy, diet-illiterate, but decent muscle base, mid-level rapper) who’s before, during and after process you can watch was back onstage performing six weeks later with chiseled abs. The process uses a wand which unlike lipo incinerates the fat then sucks the liquefied fat out of the body. The surgeon demonstrates this outside the body with fat resting on a cloth. So if you have the funds, can charge it or finance it, this COULD be exactly what you're looking for...and no I didn't have it done nor do I need to, or have any affiliation with the doctor. I merely saw the episode and wanted to share!!!

Granted most of us don't require such measures, but for those of you who struggle it should be considered a viable alternative. Many will ask, "Won't the fat just return?" And the answer is a resounding "YES", if you don't know how to eat and train, but for most this fat was acquired during childhood and the erroneous habits that enabled it have long sense been repaired. Thus the answer for such a person is "NO". Because the recreational bb'er lifestyle simply doesn't require the body to build/grow/develop fat cells (storehouses for excessive fat) there is no reason for it return, and unlike the hard work we put in to extract fat from these cells, surgery removes the very subcutaneous fat cells themselves leaving only shapely skin over muscle.

Is it the easy way out? Yes!

Does it explain many of the celebrity bodies you see and attribute to hard work, aas, great chefs, and the best trainers? Yes!

All I'm saying is that everyone on this site should have their interest aroused and that this particular process is performed by a surgeon (the one you'll see) who himself has, and understands the aesthetics of the bb'er, i.e. the V-taper/lower back, serratus, and intercostals unlike the whack abs-only pic in the link above. If your interest has indeed been peaked, then without further ado I'll reveal the source so that you can see for yourselves (those who don't already know). So set your VCRs, DVRs and all other Rs for Thursday, Oct. 16th (tomorrow) at 1:00pm (US Central Time, please adjust for your respective local time zones here and abroad) on the E! - Entertainment Channel for Dr. 90201 (episode "Dancing with the Scars" in case your unable to but would like to look up the next showing on Eonline.com) featuring Dr. Matlock.

If nothing else, it’ll add to your general knowledge base (something we all seek), and illuminate you to what goes on behind the scenes when you see Janet, Brittney, Fifty, Cool J, Mario Lopez, or even busterish Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) brandishing ripped midsections.

Oh and please don't turn this into a, "These guys really work hard for what they have" thread. Sure they still have to work out for their respective overall physiques minus Chris Knight, and I'm not subtracting from that but we're talking STORIED ABS (in most cases) and with all their other business obligations, social demands and habits of pleasure and excess...COME ON! Anyone any in the trenches knows what's going on.

Enjoy!!!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    what a joke,it looks like shit!

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    that guy looks awful.... what a waste of money

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You stay hiding and this is what you send me to read.....? Just Joking...

But I did read it....How are things Magic32?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Wow I would rather be fat than have that done

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You stay hiding and this is what you send me to read.....? Just Joking...

But I did read it....How are things Magic32?
    Good one.
    Sup 10?

Hey, please tell me you guys read the entire post, where I clearly state this guy looks whack (by our standards) mostly because he's muscle-less, and that you understand the barometer by which you should measure the surgery comes on tomorrow at 1pm CST? Granted, even Marques (the rapper undergoing surgery on Dr. 90210) doesn't look amazing, but his new physique definitely fits the bill even under our scrutiny. You'll see, check it out!

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    That guy is a disgrace.

What a chump, who woul scar themselves up for a 6pack that looks like shit?

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Hi there magic long time no talk how have you been??

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    That guy is a disgrace.

What a chump, who woul scar themselves up for a 6pack that looks like shit?
    True, but again that's according to our standards. For the typical, lethargic, sedentary, desk-jockeying, fast-food eating, non-training, average Joe his midsection looks quite good.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    Hi there magic long time no talk how have you been??
    Sup Texas?
    I've been very busy, but still floating in from time to time.

I also recently posted a rather comprehensive female piece here. To view it, go to the Steroid .com homepage and click on:

Women and Steroids - New!

------------

AND FELLAS BE SURE TO POST WHAT YOU THINK OF MARQUES!
    AGAIN THAT'S:

TODAY AT 1:00 P.M. US CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, ON E! - ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL'S "DR. 90210".

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information