Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member

Equipoise & Test

Looking for your opinion guys.

First of all my stats, I am 6'4, around 250lbs with 8% bodyfat. I have previously taken, and used to do cycles of dianobol, sustanon and deca .

The only side effect I got was quite a bit of acne on my back.

I am looking to cycle test e with Equipoise this time...I was thinking of 750mg of test e along with 400-600mg of Equipoise. Thoughts?

I may throw a little dianobol at the start of the cycle to kick start gains and strength etc....But just for a few weeks....Perhaps 4 at the max!

Comments welcome.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ, thats a marmite ?, you maybe dissapointed. 600mg wk minimum and don;t expect anything more than getting a bit vascular, with a high RBC, and maybe a little extra hardness.
    How long you thinking of running this cycle mate?

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member
    So you would still stick with deca and test e then? I just heard that with EQ is a lot better for minimising side effects...As mentioned I only got slight acne on my back last time, however want to minimise the risk of high blood pressure etc....

Was thinking of Tren mate, but know you have to inject every 3 days or so and aggression is noticeable with this, which I dont want at all.

What do you think out of these two cycles then:-

1 - Test e - 750mg a week
    Deca - 400mg a week
    Dianobol for the first 4 weeks to start mass and strength gains

2 - Test e - 750mg a week
    Tren e - 50mg a day, injected every three daysish.. So 300mg overall.

I am going to get some accutane to reduce acne on the back....And dont suffer from high blood pressure etc, but have heard the side effects with Tren can be fairly major...Also I assume I wont have to use dianobol at the start of the cycle because Tren gives pretty good gains straight off?!

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    So you would still stick with deca and test e then? I just heard that with EQ is a lot better for minimising side effects...As mentioned I only got slight acne on my back last time, however want to minimise the risk of high blood pressure etc....

Was thinking of Tren mate, but know you have to inject every 3 days or so and aggression is noticeable with this, which I dont want at all.

Deca - 400mg a week

I am going to get some accutane to reduce acne on the back....And dont suffer from high blood pressure etc, but have heard the side effects with Tren can be fairly major...Also I assume I wont have to use dianobol at the start of the cycle because Tren gives pretty good gains straight off?!
    accutane is tough on the liver bro. if you are going to be taking orals on cycle, i wouldn't recommend the accutane for acne.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post

Deca - 400mg a week

well tren acetate sure. but you listed tren enanthate .. which is a long ester

dont take the accutane unless its absolutely needed..nasty stuff.
    in all honesty i wouldnt take it unless under a doctors supervision. but thats me

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle one or two, 1 is good, 2, as ^^ said, is it ace or E, and def stay away from the accutane, if your concerned about the back acne use a sun bed it works a treat.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    those are some beast ass stats, i wouldnt hate on EQ i love the stuff works great for hardening if thats your goals, but like mentioned trens the sh*t

Thread Information