Thread: My cycle

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member

My cycle

whats up everyone? Im new to the sight and thought id ask your advice on the cycle im planning any knowledgable info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Deca :400mg/week
    Trembalone: 76/e.o.day(228mg/week)
    winny: 50mg/day

also has anyone ever usedTrembalone acetate by tokkyo. This is the first time ive got my hands on it from a vet source but ive never use tokkyo products. I didnt add a test compound because my last cyc i had a little problem with acne and i would like to give it a little rest this time. thanks again

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i am about to start something very sim. if it is tt tren it should be 75mg not 76. the tren can still give you acne. how long is your cycle? are you going to run everything for the same amount of time? make sure you get some clomid for the end

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You need to throw some test in there because deca /tren are going to shut you down HARD. I wouldn't even run deca/tren in the same stack since it really increases your chances of gyno. I'd do tren/test and drop the deca.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals for the cycle? You may want to add prop for your cycle.

i'm almost 100% sure that tren does not convert to estrogen and with under 600mg a week of deca unless your really sensitive the deca should be ok too for not converting. anyone else have a say on that?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    tren and deca cause progesterone gyno. Winny is the only AS to take that will prevent progesterone gyno. And yes deca and tren shut you down hard so taking a test is a good idea. You are taking winny and tren, which is more or less a good cutting cycle. Instead of the deca, i'd throw in some enanthate at 400-500mg/week. Or you could even run a shorter cycle of prop/tren/winny for 6 weeks seeing as you'll be sticking yourself everyday.

Prop 100mg/ed
    Winny 50mg/ed
    Tren 75mg/ed
    for 6 weeks

is the tren only effective when takin ed or can it be taken less like eod or twicw a week

nj_
    I would not run Tren in longer intervals than EOD because of the short halflife, to maintain constant blood plasma levels you need ED or EOD at most injects. Twice a week is just a waste.

so if you were doin tren and winny would mon wed fri injects be ok

nj_
    EOD means Every Other Day.

If you only inject Monday, Wednesday, Friday you leave Saturday and Sunday untouched.

You need to just follow the EOD pattern like so...

week 1 - mon,wed,fri,sun injects
    week 2 - tues, thurs, sat injects

Effectively all you do is hit the days you skipped in the current week in the following week.

thanks alot brother. i have been studying for midterms and for this so i guess my brain is fried

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies. I have modified my plan a little due to some advice from friends and it seems in line with what ive been reading from you guys. I plan to add sust to the cycle and drop winny. Im really in it for more gains than anything. Ill probably run the sust @250mg/week. THe cycle is 8 weeks long but ill drop the tren after week 6. I will come off with clomid as well as hcg . I do have a couple questions.

1. Ive heard that tren is hard on the kidneys but what are some other things to look for? (i read gyno but ive never had any problem at all)

2. I do have a concern for acne because i ran into a little problem last time. I thought it was because i took vet products in large amounts. I know TT 75 is vet is there a big concern. My deca and sust are organon and ive never had a problem with those before.

3. Also what can i do during the cucle to prevent acne. Any antibiotics that work without too much strain on the liver.

anyways thanks again.

Thread Information