blown93302 is offline Junior Member

question on T3, first time user

ok, let me start by saying i have done my research and am an experienced steroid user, i am just new to T3 and looking for a little help. i am planning my next cycle, going to try and shred up a little bit so am going to be taking prop at 700/week and winny at 50/day for 10 weeks. i want to add t3 but am a little confused on the dosages. the T3 that i am going to get is a combination of t3/t4 and is 16.7mcg of t3 and 67mcg of t4 per tab. i have tried searching but cannot find the answer so please just give me some advice. and yes i have PCT ready. thanks! looking forward to the t3 experience!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    100-125mcg / ED of T3 is a suitable working dosage.

T4 is a precursor to T3, so it requires more for the same results. I can't remember the exact ratio, but roughly 5-6x's the dosage of T3 is required for similar results.

I would dose it at 3 tabs / ED which should be ~50mcg of T3 and 200mcg of T4 per day. This should be near the amount that will yield good results depending on how much you weigh.

Take it all at once in the morning 30 minutes before cardio. Don't take it after 4pm or you might have difficulty falling asleep...After noon and it really messes with my sleeping patterns.

hyperlite32 is offline New Member
    what would be the length of the T3 cycle? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? pyramid up? taper? I am curious too

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally know when to admit I don't know, so there you go!

I never run it for more than 3-4 weeks because of the interaction with the hypothalamus/pituitary + thyroid.

I think T3 is safe in moderation, but I'd never run it longer than 4...The last thing you would want is to have thyroid issues.

My mother has taken Synthroid for 15 years now (a T4 replacement) because she had her thyroid removed when I was very young.

She can't manufacture T4, so the drug is necessary to sustain her metabolism.

Men aren't immune from thyroid related issues, but it's primarily a women's health risk.

To sum up, I have always felt T3 is very difficult to come off of when you get over 125mcg/ED. I generally don't run it any more these days, but it definitely has a unique synergy with clenbuterol .

Thread Information