Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Littlebudda is offline New Member

Beginner with no experiance,PLEASE HELP!!!

HI I've been working out for about 1 year.I am 27 years old,120Lb,5'8".I just bought 100x50mg of Anadrol ,30ml of Dbol ,30ml of Decca and 20ml of Sustinon.All of them are for oral use only.I also bought 120 tab of Clomid,100Nolvadex,2x1oz bottle of HGH and 100 tab of Provion.I never use them before.All I know is some information from some webside.Please Help me do the Cycle.My goal is to gain weight as much as possible in a safe way.Thanks

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    all oral ehh, hummm
    dont think this is gonna turn out to good

robman0079 is offline New Member
    Can you even take all this stuff orally? Sus is an inject im pretty sure. Havent heard of it orally.

enigma10 is offline Member

enigma10 is offline Member
    i wanted to take oral aswell but thats so much on your liver, anything oral IMO i would only take for 1 month and on a first cycle your going to have to take gear for 12 weeks or 14.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me get this straight...You are 120 lbs?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    personally think your "decca" and, whats it called here..."Sustinon" are gonna be crapola.

also, when i see someone who says.. i have this,this,some of this and some of that.. what should i do with it.. it tells me the person didnt plan the cycle first and bought a bunch of stuff without knowing what it is and how to use it.

also reminds me of that wingnut who get inline infront of you and has a cart full of shit.. gets rang up .. then proceedes to throw a bunch of change on the counter and goes.." is that enough"

ehhh, im tired..

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    5'8" 120 lbs? This has got to be a joke.

My girlfriend isn't that skinny.

And lol! Please inform me of how you feel after ingesting 30ml of Dbol . rofl!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    drink it all, cut your loses and stop. first if you actually are that small please take a picture. i was bigger than that in middle school. second, there is no way thats all orals, except the tabs. third, you don't need any of that, you're just going to hurt yourself

custom fit is offline Member
    All orals! I love it! He's thinking that he doesn't want to shoot because he's afraid, and thinks it's ok to do all orals.

First, if you only worked out for 1 year, then you have many more years of lifting before you touch aas. It's not a short cut, but a "plateau breaker." Good Day.

Mike111 is offline Banned
    what 27 and 120 pounds!!!!!!!!!! what!!!!!! machinist style you need to eat NOW even. im 190pounds and feel like a twig. cmon bro u seriously gota eat. how the hell are you going on steroids . dianabol offt

brandon_82 is offline New Member
    yep definately gotta agree with mike on this, you better get to the diet forums.

Roshambo is offline Member
    some of the products that you have listed are def going to be worthless, all oral, w/e. 5'8" 120lbs WOW! And you want to use AAS. You do know that AAS are not magical substances, they are hormones and should not be taken lightly. You will def benifit from a proper diet and weight lifting.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GUYS, NO FLAMING! He needs solid advice and doesn't need to hear about his weight. First off, you need to work on your diet. steroids are NOT some magical pill that will get you big. SLOW down, and hit the diet forum. U will get solid advice in that forum.

BLT

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    5'8" 120 lbs? This has got to be a joke.

My girlfriend isn't that skinny.

And lol! Please inform me of how you feel after ingesting 30ml of Dbol. rofl!
    very nice

You cannot do that my man. He probably suffers his whole life because of his weight. I tell u this, because of posts like u made above many newcomming bros never come forward with their questions and prefer to take their own path without any experienced help and live thru every single mistake known to us.

Roshambo, do u really believe that bud ? That a guy who naturally has a body of a jockey will benefit from a proper diet and should not touch steroids ? He probably would get steroids prescribed to him legaly if he'd go to endocrinologist. I have a very close friend who is 5'7'' and weights 127lbs. Even running his first cycle of 300ml test and 300ml deca for 10 weeks he only was able go up to 137 and lose 5lbs. I had the same cycle and gained 30lbs from which kept 22lbs. This is how different his body is from mine. I feel very bad for him, because "yes" majority of the females are bigger than he is.
    That cycle he ran changed his life, no joke. He found a girl while looking good and they just had a baby. Before , he had to look for a girl ( usually oriental due to the smaller statue) and when succeded, he ended up with a girl that has smaller tits than a 13year old boy. I think he does need steroids, just to read about it first, but that's what AAS made for

Littlebudda, all the crap you bought isn't a real deal. Its prohormones or prosteroids at best. BUT THEY MIGHT HELP YOU. Use the direction provided on the website you bought it from. READ THE INFORMATION about the real deal. If anyone sends you a PM offering anything, dont reply - you'll be scammed out of your money. Try to find a good ENDO doctor. I believe you might get it legal way with a prescription and everything. And to the board.

umm.. idk if thats good advice or not.. talk about living through his mistakes, letting him think that drinking a liter of steroids and eat a bombs with every meal is a good idea is even worse. even small people can grow naturally, its just harder. unless he truly has a test deficiency he doesn't need to pile all this on top of it.. also at 27 i don't think getting hrt is a great idea either

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If what you are saying is true and due to SEVERELY low test levels then he should be under the care of the doctor who can prescribe him TRT so he would be able to gain weight. I refuse to believe that nobody does not respond to diet, there are certain diet practices that can be done that can boost your hormone levels and help you gain weight. I also see that most people that say that they are eat eat eating or eating like a horse really aren't. You need to know every single day the amount of Protein/Carbs/Fats you are getting in. I really focus on EFA's and have now realize I can eat all the protein and carbs I want but without the essential fats everyday I will not grow. There is no short route to gaining muscle period. It takes years of dedication, proper nutrition and training. At any rate if it truly is his hormones that inhibit is ability to gain weight he should definitely be under the care of a doctor b/c in the long run he will develop a dependence due to the fact you eventually have to run a PCT which would restore the naturally "outstanding" hormones he has in the first place. And more than likely all would be lost IHMO.

even if he is naturally low on test, i don't think a 27 year old wants to commit to hrt for life and risk the chance of not having kids or being able to come off later in life

Bud , I wasn't talking about any of what u said. U misunderstood me lol
    First , steroids prescribed to all ages. 1 year old girls prescribed ANADROL 50 for a period for up 3-6 months. I mean , what HRT at that age ? All u have to be is small statue person. If u have a good endocrinologist you can get prescribed HGH and AAS which is by the way 100% approved by FDA.
    Another thing , I did not tell him to live through his mistakes and get liters of steroids. The stuff he bought isn't steroids. And Im always against people going thru simple mistakes when help available. Bro , if you are an advocate of growing naturally, let me find out you are not living what you preach

where do you see 1 year old girls with anadrol ?

secondly, how do you know they aren't steroids ? just because he typed them differently doesn't make them fakes.

lastly, i'm 18, the closest i've gotten to steroids is my friends who ran superdrol. personally i've only recently added creatine to my workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    If what you are saying is true and due to SEVERELY low test levels then he should be under the care of the doctor who can prescribe him TRT so he would be able to gain weight. I refuse to believe that nobody does not respond to diet, there are certain diet practices that can be done that can boost your hormone levels and help you gain weight. I also see that most people that say that they are eat eat eating or eating like a horse really aren't. You need to know every single day the amount of Protein/Carbs/Fats you are getting in. I really focus on EFA's and have now realize I can eat all the protein and carbs I want but without the essential fats everyday I will not grow. There is no short route to gaining muscle period. It takes years of dedication, proper nutrition and training. At any rate if it truly is his hormones that inhibit is ability to gain weight he should definitely be under the care of a doctor b/c in the long run he will develop a dependence due to the fact you eventually have to run a PCT which would restore the naturally "outstanding" hormones he has in the first place. And more than likely all would be lost IHMO.
    You dont need to be test deficient to get steroids . All u guys talk is TRT or HRT. Show me where I said that he's a test deficient anyways? Can't find it ? hehehe
    Reed, do u use steroids ? Do they benefit you ? Because I really can't believe that u wouldn't respond to a good protein/carb/fats. Were u 5'8 and weighted 120lbs after the age of 25 ? Just currious. Trying to understand how can u tell a guy with a jockey body who prolly has metabolism faster than speed of light, eat more protein and dont touch juice ( that's on the steroid board. The only place where poor dude could ask such question)

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    where do you see 1 year old girls with anadrol ?

secondly, how do you know they aren't steroids ? just because he typed them differently doesn't make them fakes.

lastly, i'm 18, the closest i've gotten to steroids is my friends who ran superdrol. personally i've only recently added creatine to my workouts.
    oh, you didn't know that small babies get prescribed anadrol ?

Typing doesn't make them fake, but he said that everything oral including sustinon, deca and hgh. Do the math genius.

If you are 18 , never touched juice in your life and obviously your knowledge on the topic shows you dont know a lot about , please forgive me. Now I understand that the "diet" advice is the only advice u actually allowed to give.

Not yet and at one point in my life I actually believed that I had this outstanding metabolism that wouldn't allow me to gain weight. Thats FALSE. No such thing, the only reason he would not be able to be able to gain weight is b/c of abnormally low test levels. All this BS your hearing of I got a super great metabolism is just that BS. Its called proper nutrition. What do you think makes you grow while on steroids , just the hormone itself???? Nope its calories, protein, carbs, and fats. Not just protein, thats where people get it wrong, its protein AND carbs AND FATS.

Its called dedication, not going out on Friday and Saturday nights to get shit faced and of course proper nutrition and a solid workout regiment

Well you giving some horrible advice right now. Your just advocating the easy way out with the use of steroids at such a light weight

BTW your talking to someone who was 5'11'' 150lbs (pretty close to what this dude was w/ my added height) to 225lbs. So I don't wanna hear about oh he has these metabolism the speed of light, thats a bunch crap

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    this thread is most likely a joke

No matter what your hormone levels are, more cals means more weight. It might not be good weight. 120 pounds c'mon, it isn't because of his test levels.

Not yet and at one point in my life I actually believed that I had this outstanding metabolism that wouldn't allow me to gain weight. Thats FALSE. No such thing, the only reason he would not be able to be able to gain weight is b/c of abnormally low test levels. All this BS your hearing of I got a super great metabolism is just that BS. Its called proper nutrition. What do you think makes you grow while on steroids , just the hormone itself???? Nope its calories, protein, carbs, and fats. Not just protein, thats where people get it wrong, its protein AND carbs AND FATS.

Its called dedication, not going out on Friday and Saturday nights to get shit faced and of course proper nutrition and a solid workout regiment
    Dude, I'll eat crap , drink and only inject 1cc of test a week and still gain more that you or 99% of the people. That's how my body is. Others can inject 1g plus and eat triple of what I eat and still have worse results. Dedication will never match genetics, EVER. If it was possible , everyone would have a chance at Olimpia.
    Well you giving some horrible advice right now. Your just advocating the easy way out with the use of steroids at such a light weight
    All steroids can be considered an easy way out. U better check where u at, bro(this is steroid board) I hope ur next post isn't gonna be that Im advocate of illegal steroid use .
    Im advocating something I do personally , that U DO AS WELL(its called live what u preach) and that I have a very close friend who's in a similar situation and has the same bodytype as Original Posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    this thread is most likely a joke

No matter what your hormone levels are, more cals means more weight. It might not be good weight. 120 pounds c'mon, it isn't because of his test levels.
    Genetics , right? Only genetics imo. Kratos , are u saying that if this guy eats 4000 cal a day and I eat 2000 cal a day he'll gain more weight that I will ?

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Dude, I'll eat crap , drink and only inject 1cc of test a week and still gain more that you or 99% of the people. That's how my body is. Others can inject 1g plus and eat triple of what I eat and still have worse results. Dedication will never match genetics, EVER. If it was possible , everyone would have a chance at Olimpia.

All steroids can be considered an easy way out. U better check where u at, bro(this is steroid board) I hope ur next post isn't gonna be that Im advocate of illegal steroid use .
    Im advocating something I do personally , that U DO AS WELL(its called live what u preach) and that I have a very close friend who's in a similar situation and has the same bodytype as Original Posted.

See you don't know what the hell your talking about, eating like crap and with your outstanding metabolism will allow you to gain LBM. Yeah I though that too, I was wrong. Obviously you know nothing of the amino profiles for food etc etc.

No I'm advocating reaching you natural potential and then if you would like to take it further then implement the use of steroids. Not someone that is 120lbs b/c that will develop a dependence. DUH!!!! Be naturally strong and naturally muscular first so you have a foundation to build off of

i'd bet anything he doesn't eat 4000 calories a day. and now that i see your responses are just being an asshole i don't really see the point wasting time on this thread anymore

just because he thinks they are orals doesn't make them fake. genius. you can take anything orally and probably absorb a significant amount of it, genius.

Genetics , right? Kratos , are u saying that if this guy eats 4000 cal a day and I eat 2000 cal a day he'll gain more weight that I will ?
    No, people have different metabolic rates, different levels of activity, and caloric needs. I'm saying if he were eating more then he were using, he'd gain weight in almost all cases.

When I rowed crew ate a 7k cal diet and didn't gain a pound. If you watched what I ate it would make you sick. I was at the weight I wanted to be. I can't eat that way now.

Everyone ignore this fool. He is giving out bad advice and just trying to argue. Why don't you GO AWAY!!

And LittleBudda if you would like to come back through and post up your route and diet I would be more than glad to help you. I know some were trying to flame but forget them. Come back and I will be more than glad to help you along.

All steroids can be considered an easy way out. U better check where u at, bro(this is steroid board)
    does that mean we should tell everone who posts they should hurry up and inject?

Ok , 120lbs guy using steroids will develop a dependance. is that it ? and reed, I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE , BUT POST WHORING 200 POST A DAY AND MAKING 4000+ IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS DO NOT GIVE YOU OR T-OWL ANY RIGHT FOR NAME CALLING. Because if I get to your level, you won't be able to look at your momma's eyes without thinking what I said about her. BUT IM NOT LIKE YOU. IM NOT GOING TO CALL YOU ANY NAMES.

If Kratos disagrees with me , the guy makes his point by explaining his statement. I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR YOU KRATOS FOR BEING A MATURE BRO.

Everyone ignore this fool. He is giving out bad advice and just trying to argue. Why don't you GO AWAY!!

And LittleBudda if you would like to come back through and post up your route and diet I would be more than glad to help you. I know some were trying to flame but forget them. Come back and I will be more than glad to help you along.
    Why dont u make those letters bigger ? That'll make u feel better!

And LittleBudda if you would like to back through and post up your route and diet he'll help you. BUT DONT EVER COME AND ASK HIM ABOUT AAS OR ANYTHING ELSE. He's 200+ posts a day diet guy!

Im still trying to understand what that whole dependance talk was all about and what's the difference between 120 or 200 lbs guy in your "dependance theory" Reed.

T-OWL, the only significant amount of hormone you'll inject by taking it orally if it belongs to 17AA group. If u drink 1cc of testosterone enanthate a week, you'll get the same results by listening FM radio. You need a lot to learn and stop calling people names.

LOL! Ouch don't hurt my feelings or anything little man. I know the internet is serious business and I might actually get hurt.
    But yeah everyone here that knows me knows I don't know what the hell I'm talking about and making friends in the postwhore forum has been the worst idea I've had here. Yep you got me. haha

If you don't know the answer to that then I'm sorry

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Dear God guys, STOP! If I was that guy asking questions and saw all the BULLSHIT in this thread, I'd never log on again. He wants solid adivce and telling him to take any type of steroid now is NOT good advice. He needs to work on his diet and train naturally for a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Dear God guys, STOP! If I was that guy asking questions and saw all the BULLSHIT in this thread, I'd never log on again. He wants solid adivce and telling him to take any type of steroid now is NOT good advice. He needs to work on his diet and train naturally for a few more years.
    What I have been saying all along. Tell that to PrideFEDOR.

But your right, I'm done here and was immature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information