wukillabee is offline Senior Member

PCT Question/Help

Ok, ran my first cycle of test enth of 500mg a week and only got about a good 8 weeks total in. I was a dumb newb and thought a 10ml vial means 10 shots when its really like 8 shots so i only got 2 vials. Round week 5-6 i tried getting another vial from my source but he flaked out on me so i had to end my first cycle short. Sucked ass cus i was gettin the results i wanted round week 6 and kept coming then had to end it. Anyways, heres my pct i have on hand. Arimidex , nolva, and clomid. I was thinking since my cycle got cut short i could do a pct like this since i dont feel that shutdown at all. My pct starts tomorrow:
    arimidex @ 1mg weeks 1-3
    Nolva/Clomid @ 20/50 weeks 1-4
    My nolva and clomid are combined into one, thats why im taking both. I was thinking 3 weeks of an ai should be fine and incase of any rebound effect im running the serms 1 week longer. Tomorrow will be 14 days from last inject. What do u guys think? I have plenty of arimidex, nolva, and clomid on hand. Thanks!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva and clomid combined? thats strange. everything looks good only thing is the AI definately needs to be tapered.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    alot of research co's make that clomid/nolvadex combo..
    personally dont care to much for blends..

i knew they sold combos but i thought they were seperate. like it was just a package deal or something. you learn something new everyday i guess. what are your thoughts on his post cycle while here?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Looks good to me, maybe consider lowering the dose of the AI as you go along as well

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    everything looks good only thing is the AI definately needs to be tapered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Looks good to me, maybe consider lowering the dose of the AI as you go along as well
    good point!

well the clomid and nolvadex should be fine.. 50/20 is what you have to work with anyway.. i like 100/20 myself but the cycle was short..
    dont think that much adex is necessary.. .25 would be fine imo if you use it at all

^^^ Sorry fuzz I don't pay attention much to your post :P However now that I realize his compound is arimidex and not aromasin I'd say just stick to the nolva/clomid combo and leave it at that. Arimidex is best reserved for on cycle. Wukillabee I'd recommend just going with the combo since it was such a simple cycle.

Dang I keep posting the same thing as the next guy in here. Later

there is nothing wrong with using arimidex with nolva other then reduced effectiveness. but nolva/clomid would be fine as well.

i agree.. i run adex through all my cycles and usually continue it right through pct with my clomid and nolvadex .
    he wasnt running it through the cycle.. really no need to add it now but it wouldnt hurt either..

Yes you guys are right it can be used. But you all know that Nolva will reduce the blood plasma levels of Arimidex and will be throwing away a bit of money. Also you all know the difference b/w Type 1 AI's (steroidal AI, Aromasin ) and Type 2 AIs (non steroidial Ai, Letro/Arimidex) with the difference of noncompetitive inhibitor (aromasion) and the competitive inhibitor (arimidex).??? Right? I hope so, cause I'm going to bed and don't feel like typing anymore.

there is nothing wrong with using arimidex with nolva other then reduced effectiveness. but nolva/clomid would be fine as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Yes you guys are right it can be used. But you all know that Nolva will reduce the blood plasma levels of Arimidex and will be throwing away a bit of money. Also you all know the difference b/w Type 1 AI's (steroidal AI, Aromasin) and Type 2 AIs (non steroidial Ai, Letro/Arimidex) with the difference of noncompetitive inhibitor (aromasion) and the competitive inhibitor (arimidex).??? Right? I hope so, cause I'm going to bed and don't feel like typing anymore.
    yup. think i covered that as well.

So no ai ann just the serms then huh? So run nolva/clomid 20/50 for 4 weeks then? I was way pissed the way this cycle went. Didnt really get gains til week 6 then 2 weeks later no more test, pissed! Didnt gain much overall but doesnt surprise me with an 8 week cycle of test enth even for a first cycle. Its all good though, be better prepared for now on and learned many lessons through trial and error with this first cycle. Next cycle will be way legit and will have everything on hand before cycle. Just wanna get ur guys's input on how to run a proper pct for this wack cycle since its not ur typical cycle. I just always though an ai was needed for any pct along with 1 serm. Maybe ill just do .25mg of l-dex for the first week and nolva/clomid for 4 weeks or u think i could just do 3 weeks of the serms? Thanks for everyone's input, much appreciated!

How bout .25mg of l-dex for first week then nolva/clomid at 10/50 for 3 weeks? This cool? Just always thought u needed one ai and at least one serm for a pct. I know my situation is a little different cus i had a wack cycle. I did run l-dex at .25mg eod for the last 3 weeks of the cycle cus i started to get sensitive nips but went away after a week of l-dex but still stayed on l-dex anyways just in case. Wish i didnt cus the gains kinda stopped after using l-dex. Overall this cycle was more of a learning experience then a real cycle. 8 weeks of test enth aint shit and barely gained from it but its all good. Learned a lot from it all and wont ever make this mistake again!

^^^ Oops, sorry for the double posts.

your situation is not unique. 8 weeks and you are shut down. if it were me id run the nolva/clomid for 4 weeks and since you have the arimidex it wouldnt hurt to incorporate it for 2-3 weeks. i would start at .5mg ED and taper down to to .25mg ED.

Wink

your situation is not unique. 8 weeks and you are shut down. if it were me id run the nolva/clomid for 4 weeks and since you have the arimidex it wouldnt hurt to incorporate it for 2-3 weeks. i would start at .5mg ED and taper down to to .25mg ED.
    Sounds good, ill do it like this then:

L-Dex .5mg week 1 then .25mg week 2
    Nolva/Clomid 20/100 week 1 then 10/50 weeks 2-4

This cool?

Thread Information