Rtansey2007 is offline New Member

HCG while on cycle/ to extend cycle

Hey guys, I've been searching through threads to find the answer to my question but still cant seem to find it. My freind is telling me thathis source is saying if he start taking hcg at week 10 or 12 it will "trick" his body and turn on his natty test plus allow him to juice more, like basically starting another cycle. I advised him against this I practice the whole time on +pct= time off but has anyone heard of anything like this or can it be done? Any advice appreciated just trying to help out a friend

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeeeah, it dont work that way
    it will help with recovery when running a longer cycle but its not like you are recovered and starting over
    sounds like a marketing ploy.. keep your boy on and sell more gear..

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    HCG is amazing stuff. I dont know where we would've been without it . Its truly helps while on cycle, but there are more factors involved than just stimulating your LH. Time off=time on isn't a rule. Its more of a guideline. I have friends who dont ever come off and use HCG twice weekly. Plus since they always on , they never in need of PCT. So can it be done ? Of course it can. But if you young and have a few cycles under your belt, follow the guidelines that more experienced guys set up for you based on tremendous research, scientific knowledge and years of experience

Rtansey2007 is offline New Member
    thanks guys I'll let my friend read this when he gets back from work

Thread Information