SolarTint is offline Junior Member

When should you start using steroids?

I want to know from you guys when you should start using steroids ?
    my answer is like mid 20's like (23-26)

yesterday i was at the gym
    and i over heard to teenagers they looked like 17-19yrs old
    and they were talking about steroids and how they want to start their 2nd cycle
    so that means they had have done a first cycle

i was wondering

what is going on in their bodies if you take it at such a young age?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    anything over 21 in my opinion bro...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Early closure of growth plates and also possible hormonal imbalances for the rest of their lves. (refering to the 17 year old juicing)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Its more rampant than you think. Most people i knew in high school were at least on M-1-T, which was legal at the time. Who knows how messed up they are now, maybe not at all, no one will know for sure. I'd say ideally you would never start, but we all do eventually.

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    i know a guy who did over 10 m1t cycles all 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off when he was 18, he stopped running the compound when he said his gut hurt for a week . hes perfectly healthy now.
    from the 2 cycles of it i did when i was 19, besides some not so hard boners for 4 weeks after haha i had no other sides, unless you count feeling good after getting so many complements for being ripped lol

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    not sure if it messed up my hormonal balances or anything but i ran a sustanon cycle for a month at 15 and a 8 or 10 week deca cycle that same year with no pct which was stupid i know but i didnt have the knowledge or access to that stuff at that point. But I actually grew another 3 inches i think so it didnt really close up my growth plates. but i gained 40 lbs total over both of the cycles so in about 5 months but it definately wasnt a smart thing to do and i sorta wish i hadnt sometimes but as far as i know it didnt screw anything up permanently

also dont mean to thread hijack but is there anyway to clean out your receptor sites? because i remember reading that after a cycle or two they begin to become clogged or something like that and thats why you dont gain as much on your 2nd and so on cycles as you do on your first cycle. not sure if thats true but any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 10-16-2008 at 05:09 PM.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I think you should start when you know you want to get bigger than you can naturally. After that your on for life to maintain or get even bigger.

Thread Information