Slumlord27 is offline New Member

Newbie Cycle/Diet Question

Whats up fella’s,

I’m a newbie on here but have been trying to read as much as I can to understand. I’m 27, 6’3” and about 193ish with a bf % of aprox. 12-14. I’m looking to put on some muscle mass and try to get a lean/hard look. I’ve been lifting for years and have decided to finally take the jump. I’ve attached my diets that I follow and would like to see what you all think. I have a diet for chest days (once a week), moderate training, then off days. I decided for my first cycle I didn’t want to jump in with the heavy stuff. I figured I would take this first cycle slow and see how I liked it. Right now I’m currently doing:

Test Prop: 1cc Mondy, Wednesday, Friday
    Week 7, add in 1cc of winstrol depot (Mon, Wed, and Fri) along with continuing the prop

This cycle will go 10 weeks, then following a PCT. I thought about adding Tren but decided not to for my 1st time. One thing I was curious about is taking Arimidex during my cycle. I have been on the prop for a week and I’m starting to feel a warm sensation in my nipple area (no lumps), with a little bit of itch here and there. One other thing is my weight has gone from 193 to 202 in just one week. I follow my diet faithfully and have at least 1 gal of water a day. Why the hell did it jump like that? I hit the gym 5x/week along with 30mins of cardio. I really didn’t think my weight should have jumped this much in one week. From reading it seems the arimidex will take care of this. How much and when should I take it and how long? Can I take it the same day I take my prop? Should I do pills or injection? Anyways, feel free to check out my attached diets. Once again, thanks for the info!
    Attached Files Attached Files

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I'm assuming that from your height and weight you have a fairly fast metabolism? Correct me if I am wrong! Also how many mg's is the prop and winstrol ? Glad you opted out of the Tren , especially 1st cycle. The amount of weight you have put on fast happened to me,it will do with your first cycle, its not uncommon so dont worry, but if water retention starts to be a problem then nolvadex or arimidex will take care of estrogen side affects. Also keep taking the prop as you are (eod) to keep blood levels steady and use the winstrol eod aswell as you stated.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont take the nolva on cycle. A-dex is a much better choice.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    It can be but then again it doesnt have to be. Remember its his 1st cycle and I know that I didnt want to be injecting ed,eod is the limit really but that depends on what he feels comfortable with. Sorry, dont think im being arsey or anything.Im new on s.com and dont wanna pee anyone off. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Dont take the nolva on cycle. A-dex is a much better choice.
    Redz, how should I take the arimidex ? EOD? How much? Can I take it on my prop days?

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    From reading it seems the arimidex will take care of this. How much and when should I take it and how long? Can I take it the same day I take my prop? Should I do pills or injection?

Do not Inject.

its taken orally.

see how the the word arimidex is blue click on it and you can get some from Ar

Quote Originally Posted by mkcay7979 View Post
    From reading it seems the arimidex will take care of this. How much and when should I take it and how long? Can I take it the same day I take my prop? Should I do pills or injection?

Do not Inject.

its taken orally.

Probably a dumb question but will one of those liquidex be enough for my 10 week cycle? For some reason I thought you had to inject it. Are there different forms of this or they all oral?

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcay7979 View Post

Do not Inject.

its taken orally.

your pecs are freakishly big...

Quote Originally Posted by help please View Post
    adex is oral.

so if its 1mg/ml 20 ml this will last 80 days thu your cycle at .5 mgs eod (40days of adex)

how would I measure this when taking it? Do they have oral syringes?

Quote Originally Posted by help please View Post
    1ml would be 1mgs so half ml would be .5mgs a quarter of a ml would be .25.

am in the uk so am not sure but i think you can oral syrines from your local pharm.

This AR-R site a legit site? Has anyone ordered anything from there?

Thread Information