sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Beneficial supplemnts while on cycle

I have been reading the supp forum but thread after thread seems to be about supps like steroids ,or ones that behave like steroids. My quest is different in that I am on a sust dbol anavar cycle and am wondering about adding some supplements without breaking the bank.
    Currently I am using B-6 for digestion and a B complex for energy and lots of msm and glucousamine. Pottasium and calcium ,vit e and fish oil and hemp protien for the ***** oils. Then I remebered that I used to take creatine and glutamine and a few others.
    Plus I have eard about carb powders as well, so if someone can give me a short list with even suggested brands that would be great...my visit to the health food sotre left me mindboggled by excessive amounts of brands with incredulous claims.
    Thanks for the help

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I would save the creatine for post cycle. IMO its best to take a multi-v and whey protein and that's it. Your cycle will take care of the rest assuming you are eating correctly. And you are running 2 orals? That sounds like bad news. You def need some liver support with that.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    multi vits,iso protein, casein protein, glutamine and bcaa's

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Well cycling can be hard on your lipids hdl and ldl blood pressure and your liver.The liver is so strong tho but still i take milkthistle for that.For blood pressure hawthorn berry and garlic.Flush free niacin fish oil and flaxseed oil for colesterol.

Thread Information