Thread: Lab Testing

cause4alarm is offline New Member

Lab Testing

Hi guys I have a question that I'm not sure if anyone will be able to answer but who knows.

Ever since I've been using gear I've had a personal friend that has been my source and well, since I'm extremely broke I ended up purchasing a fairly popular online source that most of us know of.
    The thing is I have a competition that I am preparing for and I'm a little weary about this gear. I know many people will tell me that it's legit and real but I've also read some posts on many forums where people are skeptical. So here I am with this gear and some curiosity.

What I'm looking for is some tips on what to search for while searching for a lab where I can get my gear tested. I even asked my personal source and he doesn't know what to look for either, mainly because he's never had to get anything tested. I don't know what to look for and I'm not sure if it has to be tested by some sort of underground lab or what? I'm hoping that with my results I will be able to clear up the curiosity from my source. As of right now I'm clueless so any information would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

*I am not looking for a name or source of any labs posted in this thread that's going to result in me getting banned. If anyone has any names or real good information please feel free to pm me...I'm not looking for any trouble.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cause4alarm View Post
    Hi guys I have a question that I'm not sure if anyone will be able to answer but who knows.

Ever since I've been using gear I've had a personal friend that has been my source and well, since I'm extremely broke I ended up purchasing a fairly popular online source that most of us know of.
    The thing is I have a competition that I am preparing for and I'm a little weary about this gear. I know many people will tell me that it's legit and real but I've also read some posts on many forums where people are skeptical. So here I am with this gear and some curiosity.

What I'm looking for is some tips on what to search for while searching for a lab where I can get my gear tested. I even asked my personal source and he doesn't know what to look for either, mainly because he's never had to get anything tested. I don't know what to look for and I'm not sure if it has to be tested by some sort of underground lab or what? I'm hoping that with my results I will be able to clear up the curiosity from my source. As of right now I'm clueless so any information would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

*I am not looking for a name or source of any labs posted in this thread that's going to result in me getting banned. If anyone has any names or real good information please feel free to pm me...I'm not looking for any trouble.
    good luck finding one, i don't think there are any left, what you could do is go get blood work done, then start your cycle and get another round done to compare results

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    good luck finding one, i don't think there are any left, what you could do is go get blood work done, then start your cycle and get another round done to compare results
    That was one of my guesses too. This is unfortunate...

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    extrememly broke, and preparing for a competition......those things dont go well together.......

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    not many places left that will do that. post up a picture and maybe you can get some more opinions. but im sure you know with anything your gonna get conflicting opinions. be dure and cover up the lab name.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    not many places left that will do that. post up a picture and maybe you can get some more opinions. but im sure you know with anything your gonna get conflicting opinions. be dure and cover up the lab name.
    The reason I don't want to post the name of the site/lab is because as soon as I do, everyone will throw in their input and most likely everyone will say the site is 100% legit. Which is why I would like to get it tested just to see how legit they claim to be.

If I take a picture of the bottles I will most likely get banned because I will be 'giving away' the 'secret' on how the site gets its gear through customs. If you think real hard I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who I'm referring to.

Now this is disappointing...

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ordering online is like gambleing in las vegas, you win some you lose some be carefull bro!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    send it to me and I will tell you once Im done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    send it to me and I will tell you once Im done with it.
    haha

I guess I'll just do as you've suggested...I might as well give it a shot.

I just like proof ya know? Just from looking at it, it looks a little thicker than the previous test enanthate I usually get, could that just depend on the pharm that it comes from? I also got some masteron , it looks about the same, maybe a little thicker as well.

I'll let you guys know if I have any problems lol.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, take pics and post...It doesn't matter where you got it from.

The people that have experience with legit compounds will be more than happy to evaluate the drugs with quality pics.

One more time, POST PICTURES in the other forum.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    this is my issue these days with some of these UG labs.. no quality control.. to many wanna be chemists with access to powders trying to make a buck.. not saying this wasnt a problem before..because it surely was. but there were some checks and balances.. we were sending random samples from all the UG labs for testing..and posting the results.kept them in check. they never knew when their shit was being tested.. far as im concerned these days its a crap shoot.. only a hand full of UG labs that didnt get cought in the mosh that i trust..

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats why im gonna make it myself....and im gonna keep it simple...prop/tren ...always and forever

Thread Information