Thread: Off Cycle

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Off Cycle

Hey guys, I just finished my 10 week cycle and 3 week PCT. I was wondering, what would be the worse if I started up a little earlier than I should. Will it effect my gains? I want to get in a second cycle, but need to be done by a certain date, so I was thinking of startin when my buddy starts up. So will this effect my gains? Also my first cycle was only 10 weeks of 500mg test enth weekly so It wasn't anything too harsh.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    well how soon do you want to start another cycle?

Stats???

I'm 5'7" 205 pounds. Well I would like to start as soon as possible. Will starting up sooner effect gains from my cycle?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    What are you looking to start??...how are you feeling??..time on= time off...the bottom line here is blood work bro...if you're blood work is out of whack its only going to get worse bro...if you got blood work done and everything looks fine i dont see a problem...

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I agree, bloodwork is best ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    What are you looking to start??...how are you feeling??..time on= time off...the bottom line here is blood work bro...if you're blood work is out of whack its only going to get worse bro...if you got blood work done and everything looks fine i dont see a problem...
    For my first ever cycle ever of only test enanthate 500mg/wk and only 10 weeks. That is a short cycle and a mild cycle too, so bloodwork shouldn't be that outta wack. I'll be gettin it done, but I wont be able to for a bit. I just want to know if starting to early will affect my gains without proper time off. I want to start EQ/cyp/dbol , I've got it all and have all my PCT too.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    listen to bigmax

ok, well the best around just said to get your blood work done and if those where find then start up your cycle....and your responded with you had a small cycle that they would be fine.

That was the advice...take it our leave it.

So I decided to play it safe and get bloodwork done before I start up sometime, hopefully soon. But after being off for maybe 5 weeks and goin back on, even with blood work done and ok to go, will my gains still be good versus waiting 10-15 weeks. I was reading on androgen receptors and if they aren't fresh, it can make a cycle less effective. So if my blood work is good, will I still have the green light, or will it be a yellow light? Obviously if blood work is bad, then there will be a red light.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IMO you should just have stayed "on"

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    IMO you should just have stayed "on"
    I agree completely. I only noticed results towards the end of the 10 weeks and it left only a small time period for gains. So as long as blood work is fine, I can go back on? No one has any comment on going back on too soon (even if bloodwork is good) and if it will effect the next cycle without proper time off? I will get bloodwork done, but I want to know If I should maybe wait longer?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wait to start next cycle until your back to 90% of your max lifts while on cycle, then you will always be making gains, and all not from gear.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Wait to start next cycle until your back to 90% of your max lifts while on cycle, then you will always be making gains, and all not from gear.
    agreed....

Thread Information