Thread: Off Season

bonker is offline Associate Member

Off Season

Guys I really need your input on this decision.I finished my last cycle 8 weeks ago and I am really happy with my gains.The fact is that in march I want to compete and I still need to put on some mass.Should I start my second cycle this winter or not.I am currently 230lbs and 9-11 percent bodyfat.My cycle will include dbol .,enan,fina,deca and hcg .I want to achieve 250lbs then cut up.I gained and I am still maintaining 32lbs From my previous cycle.Thats why I think 20 lbs is not to far fetched if I start now.

The Iron Game Guest
    20lbs will be achieved on insulin , fina and prop quite easily in less than 6 weeks. I would personally add t3 to it but no need for that hcg & deca crap You should also notice an increase in size and strength much quicker and will be able to recover much qyuicker on a shorter cycle like this

Ig What would that cycle look like.The prop. , insulin ,and fina.I have t3.

The Iron Game Guest
    I would do something like:

*********Prop***********Fina*************T3
    Week 01**100mgs Ed**37.5-50mgs Ed****25mcgs daily
    Week 02**100mgs Ed**37.5-50mgs Ed****25mcgs daily
    Week 03**100mgs Ed**37.5-50mgs Ed****25mcgs daily
    Week 04**100mgs Ed**37.5-50mgs Ed*********
    Week 05**100mgs Ed**37.5-50mgs Ed*********
    Week 06**100mgs Ed***********************
    Week 07**********************************

If you dont like the idea of daily injections just double up on dose and shoot eod. I would aim for 500mgs of test / wk so take a day off x 2 in between days if wishing to shoot it daily and if eod then just dont double up on dose for one day.

Id begin clomid therapy 5-7 days after last prop injection.
    300mgs day one, followed by 100mgs for 10 days, followed by 50mgs for 10 days.

Insulin I would run for the first 3 weeks of the cycle and then take 4 weeks off and begin the slin again alongside the clomid. Also run 25mcgs daily of t3 all times you are using slin but not at any other time during the cycle.

Insulin id recommend using humalog which I would start at 3-4 ius and increase by 1iu each time you shoot until you get up to 10ius. This is just to find your tolerance level. If you are ok at 5, does not mean you will be ok at 6, by jumping right in to 7 would be a bad move. This is the reason for tapering. Once you get up to 10ius maintain until the end of week 3. If you are not happy with your changes by the end of the cycle then when re-beginning the insulin you can also use it when you wake up as well as when you are done working out.

-Peace

Thanx alot IG.

The Iron Game Guest
    anytime

Thread Information