georgemrcs is offline New Member

Smile my 3rd Cycle. pls some feebbck

Llets try this again.. im NEW here and wanted to some feed back on my next cycle. im 125 kg at 6" and from Australia.
    my cycle will run for 16 weeks and i will be using Testoviron throughout the 16 weeks pyramiding. along side of that i will be stacking with Boldenone . half way through i will be usinf Masterone for 5 weeks EOD and the last 4 weeks of my cycle i will be running Trenbolone EOD along with everything else.
    PCT is all planned out too.
    PLS would like some feedback on this cycle and maybe some good ideas on diet.. TY GUYS

stpete is offline Banned
    I've already responded to you in another thread.

I thought i asked for your bodyfat % and cycle experience. Not to mention your age and cycle experience. If you're just trying to post different threads in hope that someone will say something different, or tell you whatever you want to hear, i don't think so. Post it up and we help. Don't try to fool us bro. I'm sorry if i'm wrong about the situation.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemrcs View Post
    Llets try this again.. im NEW here and wanted to some feed back on my next cycle. im 125 kg at 6" and from Australia.
    my cycle will run for 16 weeks and i will be using Testoviron throughout the 16 weeks pyramiding. along side of that i will be stacking with Boldenone . half way through i will be usinf Masterone for 5 weeks EOD and the last 4 weeks of my cycle i will be running Trenbolone EOD along with everything else.
    PCT is all planned out too.
    PLS would like some feedback on this cycle and maybe some good ideas on diet.. TY GUYS
    As a matter of fact, I have some pertinent feedback:

Please do not start multiple threads, and if you want help answer the questions that are asked by those trying to help you.

My 3rd Cycle. pls any feedback : )

I hope that helps

Thread Information