MMH
    MMH is offline New Member

Help in deciding what to do with 1st cycle

I recently put a post up about my first cycle that im 8 weeks into which is 250mg Sus/100mg Deca shot once weekly because i had my suspicions it was wrong,i basically got 3 replies which were to carry on running it as it was,stop now and start pct in 2 weeks or double the dose,shoot twice weekly and stop the Deca at 10 weeks and start pct 2 weeks after last shot,i have nolva and clomid for pct,just wondering about opinions on which is the best option of the three

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd stop the cycle, hop on PCT, research here more and get help planning a new cycle.

Save your gear / money and learn before you waste more without knowing what you are doing.

MMH
    Thanks for that bro,i have pretty much researched well since finding the site and forum,problem was id started up with this on the advice of someone who i thought knew their stuff,turns out he pretty much knew jack about cycles etc thus the dilemma,i pretty much know what ill be doing next time and if i need any advice this will be the place i look for it.Respect

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, so what are you planning on doing for the next go around? Let's hear it so we can help you get your plan squared away.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should keep it simple

Test E 500mg/wk x 12 wks
    Dbol 25-50mg ed x 4 wks

MMH
    The plan is to do nolva and clomid pct starting in 1 week which will be 2 weeks after my last shot then stay off for 8 weeks keep the training going and the the diet clean then do a 2nd cycle with

Dbol 20/40mg ed wk 1-4
    Test E 250 mg twice weekly wk 1-12

Think that would be the general consensus of a good 1st cycle which is what it will be really.

Stats are
    Age 44
    Height 5"6
    Weight 175
    B/F ?
    Diet.good mix protein/carbs/greens
    Training every weekday and some at weekends inc cardio

MMH
    Was also thinking of adding Anavar or something similair with it,would be interested to hear any thoughts on that as well

Thread Information