football3355 is offline Associate Member

Strength gains from Halo

Hey guys havent been on for a few months (personal troubles) and now everything is pretty much cleared up. I just wanted to know when I run halo with test e in a few months, what strength gains can i expect from it?

like always needed, here are my stats:

5'7"
    10% BF

Bench:275
    Squat: 405

experience: 12 weeker with test prop and dbol kickstart(4 weeks)

my question is how much strength can I gain from halo? Like above^^ im squatting 405 right now, what weight increase in my lift could i expect in a 4 weeks cycle of halo? an estimate from your past experiences is fine, just wanted a general answer from what anyone of you out there have experienced.

Thanks guys

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems like you have more gains to make w/o juice...or if its strenght gains you are primarily trying to get...i wouldn't reccommend halo this early w/o trying better diet, better training regemine, and basic aas like a few cycles of test e w/ dbol or test e w/deca etc....

IMO halo should be like the icing on the cake...like if you have exaused all of the above measures...as far as gaining strenght...

if you are dead set go ahead...

Clean...I benched 375...with a pause at 187lbs...now on 5th cycle...rep 405 for 8, 465 for 3, 495 x 1 (i weigh 227)

what is your age???

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    wish i could find some halo i'd let you know my stats are similar to yours

football in your first cycle how much more did you gain in stength/weight the last 6 weeks with the prop.
    just starting same cycle and deciding how long to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    it seems like you have more gains to make w/o juice...or if its strenght gains you are primarily trying to get...i wouldn't reccommend halo this early w/o trying better diet, better training regemine, and basic aas like a few cycles of test e w/ dbol or test e w/deca etc....

IMO halo should be like the icing on the cake...like if you have exaused all of the above measures...as far as gaining strenght...

if you are dead set go ahead...

Clean...I benched 375...with a pause at 187lbs...now on 5th cycle...rep 405 for 8, 465 for 3, 495 x 1 (i weigh 227)

what is your age???
    why icing on the cake? isnt it the best steroid for gaining strength without a doubt? Like no matter against tren , a bombs, etc halo is the KING for strength no matter what? That is what i am asking

Dinosaur is offline Member
    it ll be hard to determine how much you will spicifically benefit from it with that said of course it all depends on you, your body response and diet.
    generally speaking, from the guys i know who have use it first whatch out of your temper you ll b very aggressive and you ll notice strength probably by 15% to 25% of what you re pushing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    it ll be hard to determine how much you will spicifically benefit from it with that said of course it all depends on you, your body response and diet.
    generally speaking, from the guys i know who have use it first whatch out of your temper you ll b very aggressive and you ll notice strength probably by 15% to 25% of what you re pushing right now.
    awesome thanks...compared to drol, is there much of a strength difference? Because if there isnt, then i rather buy drol since its a hell of a lot cheaper. Also is this 15-15% increase in strength felt...is it instantly, or in the 4 weeks period i run the cycle?

^^^^^^

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    in my current cycle i ran drol for 4 weeks but other than weight gain i didnt really gain too much strength from it. But then again everybody is different

I wouldn't see any reason why you wouldn't feel it during your first three days, some poeple report feeling it instantly . I see that there is a mind game into it.
    You never know which drug your body will benefit most as getting positive results from it, unless you try it.

I wouldn't see any reason why you wouldn't feel it during your first three days, some poeple report feeling it instantly . I see that there is a mind game into it.
    You never know which drug your body will benefit most as getting positive results from it, unless you try it.
    I know im sure i will but that 25% strength increase you said your friends got, is that like right when they took it? And then they built more strength as the weeks went on?

^^^^

anybody?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    PM me
    gotcha

well, yes you increase the strength day by day there is no silver bullot that will make you gain that much strength during the first or 2nd day, remember it takes dedication, hard work and smart lefting. again, you don't want to left like a freek and tear a muscle i know that 's the last thing you want to do, but you also gat play by the rules.

well, yes you increase the strength day by day there is no silver bullot that will make you gain that much strength during the first or 2nd day, remember it takes dedication, hard work and smart lefting. again, you don't want to left like a freek and tear a muscle i know that 's the last thing you want to do, but you also gat play by the rules.
    i read somewhere that somone put on almost 100lbs on there bench in 3 weeks of use of halo...is this bs or possible?

id say its def. possible because you can do that on tren maybe with a little more time but you can still do it and part of the time is just waiting on it to kick in. and if im not mistaken halo is a little better than tren for strength so id say thats definately doable

If you dont mind me asking awhile back didnt you have a thread just like this asking basically the same thing? Because i think i remember you just kept wanting everybody's opinion on it. If you've got worthy stats of steroids (not sure if you do lol havent looked) just go ahead and try it. I mean thats the only real way to find out how you will do on it because everybody is different
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 10-19-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    id say its def. possible because you can do that on tren maybe with a little more time but you can still do it and part of the time is just waiting on it to kick in. and if im not mistaken halo is a little better than tren for strength so id say thats definately doable

If you dont mind me asking awhile back didnt you have a thread just like this asking basically the same thing? Because i think i remember you just kept wanting everybody's opinion on it. If you've got worthy stats of steroids(not sure if you do lol havent looked) just go ahead and try it. I mean thats the only real way to find out how you will do on it because everybody is different
    Sweet thanks man, and yeah Halo is a bit stronger than Tren for strength gains but both are great choices.

As for my testing use to see if it works, I apologize for making so many topics to get opinions but I wanted to make sure at least MOST people have similar results and it's not just one person who claims to have bogus reusults....but I now know Halo is going to be awesome (I hope lol) but it helps to a good mindset. Thanks again man!

yea no problem man and i know what you mean i wouldnt wanna get it and find out only like one person had those results everybody else was nowhere near that or something but luckily halo isnt like that so id say ur good

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    yea no problem man and i know what you mean i wouldnt wanna get it and find out only like one person had those results everybody else was nowhere near that or something but luckily halo isnt like that so id say ur good
    it's gunna be amazing.....cant wait, thanks again man for the info.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    Hey guys havent been on for a few months (personal troubles) and now everything is pretty much cleared up. I just wanted to know when I run halo with test e in a few months, what strength gains can i expect from it?

like always needed, here are my stats:

5'7"
    10% BF

Bench:275
    Squat: 405

experience: 12 weeker with test prop and dbol kickstart(4 weeks)

my question is how much strength can I gain from halo? Like above^^ im squatting 405 right now, what weight increase in my lift could i expect in a 4 weeks cycle of halo? an estimate from your past experiences is fine, just wanted a general answer from what anyone of you out there have experienced.

Thanks guys
    Powerlifters love Halo. The strength gains when combined with TEST E should be dramatic if training and diet correct.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Powerlifters love Halo. The strength gains when combined with TEST E should be dramatic if training and diet correct.
    hey but with halo alone since im going to try it alone....is it possible like said above that some people put around 100lbs to their bench in 3 weeks on halo?

^^^^^^

^^^^^

Thread Information