F'nJact is offline Junior Member

prescription meds during cycle.....

unfortanately ive come down with bronchitis mid cycle my doctor prescribed guafinex for a decongestant which he said will raise my heart rate so i should stay away from doing cardio while im taking it, im goign to take his advice even though its killing me mid cutting cycle, he also prescribed zithromax (azithromycin) for the bronchtis, and allegra for my allergies....i know u guy arent doctors or anyhting but can these prescripts interactnegatively with equipoise , fina, or winny? i dont want to die or anything!

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    ahh theres more if orgot to mention, lol, im taking so many drugs i cant even keep track, i really hate this!!! im also taking flovent and an albuterol inhaler for asthma. im a mess.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Duratuss (guafinex) is just an expectorant with pseudoephedrine in it to counteract drowsiness. It's no more dangerous than Tylenol PM - it has no more effect on your heart than 2 cups of coffee.

The allegra and the antibiotic are safe. Unless you start hitting the albuterol more than just a few times here and there it's not a factor. Flovent is just an asthma control corticosteroid. Also quite harmless unless abused.

There's nothing in this list that creates a concern for someone using steroids .

Thread Information