tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Front Loading Question....help

When Fronloading...and you are doing Enanthate at 500 mgs per week...you would inject 1000 mgs in week 1.

I got this....now here is the Question.

QUESTION: Would you inject the 1000 mgs in one session, one day (once in the mourning, night) , or over 3 day Period, Or 7 day Period?

thanks in Advance.

~T

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Frontloading does somewhat work but not necessary.The first week 1000mg.split into 2 shots.Like mon-thur.500each.Then back to normal on week 2.Mon-thur-250 each.Good luck.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

Use Mike's frontloading. I like how he break's it down to you. I personally do not frontload, and i shoot nothing but long esters. I'd rather the gear take effect in time. The 4 weeks of dead space i would rather run an oral like drol,dbol whichever you prefer.
    Anyways, hope mike's thread helps you

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I feel with front loading that you need to "bite the bullet" so to speak.

The most important thing is getting the body into a steady, predictable state by being consistent with injections / frequency.

While it takes longer to "kick" when you start if you don't frontload, you are less likely to experience any rapid buildup or flux with estradiol in your blood.

If you have been taking an anti-estrogen like arimidex or letrozole , you won't have to worry but you may still experience some acne, bloat, or oily skin with the frontload.

I would hit all 1g at once, split up into 2ml / injection on Day 1. The real debate is whether or not you should hit the next working dosage on Day 4 or 5, or skip that injection and wait until 1 week after your frontload dosage.

I've tried it both ways, and I prefer hitting my working dosage (in your case, 250mg) on Day 4 to get the cycle into high gear ASAP.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i would use short esters like pills or injectables depends on what im trying to achieve but not a fan of front loading since it doesn't have much statistics to support it.
    but in your case if you want do it you would run 500mg twice a week by spliting the shots.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Personally, I feel with front loading that you need to "bite the bullet" so to speak.

The most important thing is getting the body into a steady, predictable state by being consistent with injections / frequency.

While it takes longer to "kick" when you start if you don't frontload, you are less likely to experience any rapid buildup or flux with estradiol in your blood.

If you have been taking an anti-estrogen like arimidex or letrozole , you won't have to worry but you may still experience some acne, bloat, or oily skin with the frontload.

I would hit all 1g at once, split up into 2ml / injection on Day 1. The real debate is whether or not you should hit the next working dosage on Day 4 or 5, or skip that injection and wait until 1 week after your frontload dosage.

I've tried it both ways, and I prefer hitting my working dosage (in your case, 250mg) on Day 4 to get the cycle into high gear ASAP

Ditto.

if you frontload i see no reason for dbol or anyother fast acting compound(when using long esters).

Thread Information