Thread: dbol question!!

bahrianite is offline Associate Member

dbol question!!

has anyone of you guys ever expiereced or know some one who took dbol and didnt respond to it!!!??i bought mine at the pharmacy ( blue hearts ) they seemed ok and the pics were the same and all.but i just didnt respond to it!!!and i really mean didnt respond to it at all!!

my point being that does this happen to some people!!!??or was the dbol fake???

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what dose were you taking and for how long?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i took 50 mg in the first week and then i thought mayb i need to up it a bit so i went on to take 70 mg for the next 4 weeks,so i was on for 5 weeks!!!and nothing happened!!hell i heard dbol even makes gold fish grow!!

........ is offline Banned
    got to have been fake-you would of gains somethink even if your diet was crap

i am surprised i mean i bought it from a pharmacy!!!last thing i was expecting was fake shit from there!!!anyways to be dead sure wether they were real or fake i gave the rest of the tabs to a friend who would start a cycle in a little while.!!!then i would know for sure what the problem was!!!in the mean time i wanted opinion from you people!!

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I'm wondering the same thing. I got some from a good source and I haven't responded at a dose of 50mgs ed for 3 weeks.

Thread Information