Varga is offline New Member

Oral cycle questions.

I'm rather new to this so forgive me if I sound stupid. I am not a fan of needles and was hoping to take an all oral cycle. I was looking at this websites cycle:

link removed

Is this a good cycle? I know it won't produce the results as injected forms. Is a 12 week cycle too long? I was planning on 2 cycles a year. Would this be too hard on my liver? Would an all oral cycle be beneficial at all?

I am 21 years old. Am about 5'4" and 130lbs. I have very little fat besides my small beer gut

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated, I really don't want to overdo it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Varga; 11-10-2002 at 06:44 PM.

Mastiff is offline Member
    The site you listed is on the scammers list. I wouldn't take what they say as true on results, and I wouldn't order from them. That said, you can make gains on an all oral cycle, but it is generally not as effective. You have a strong tendency to lose the gains when coming off. I'll let someone else handle the question about the cycle listed, I've never tried it.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    dont be scared, stick a needle in your ass. if you are too scared to do that then you shouldnt mess with roids in the first place. it doesnt hurt.

Slide!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I would delete your post.

Aragorn

Good point, Aragon. I didn't think of that.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    They pyramid the dosages. Old school. Stay at one dosage, and don't go past 8 weeks, since they are 17AA. A 25 gauge needle of 1.5 inches you wont feel in the ass

Oh sorry for posting a scammer site, I did not plan to purchase from them, just was reading the cycle information. I'm not scared of needles per say. I just prefer not to use them and would rather stick with an oral type product.

What % per say of my gains would i lose coming off the cycle? I assume I would still make a more considerable gain then I would just going all natural. I also figure that if I eat properly and get enough protein that I could maintain much of the muscle gain ( i don't mean strength but size).

I'm no expert on this so any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your not ready for AS.

No shit, thats why I'm asking these questions, thanks for your information filled reply.

Varga, if I were forced to do an all oral cycle I would do either anadrol or d-bol for about 6 weeks. I would drink at least 2 gallons of water a day. There are two reasons for this. One is the more water you drink the less your body will retain. The other is that it will flush out the liver and kidneys. At the end of the six weeks I would start taking Anavar at high doses, and I would keep taking that for another 6 weeks. Of course eating massively and training. I think that way I'd be looking at keeping 80-90% of the gains. Make sure you take liver protectants. Anybody else? Let me know if you think I'm wrong on this.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i asked this same question when i first came to the board. orals can be harsh on the liver and the best results would most likely come from injectables. the message seemed to be "if you're interested in AAS, suck it up and stick yourself"... given that you've done the proper research and know what you're getting in to. good luck.

What if i combined anavar , dbol and Nolvadex into a 6 week cycle, then 10 weeks off and repeat, while still drinking massive amounts of water, working out and eating properly (getting sufficient protein). Would this be too hard on my liver? Also would my off cycle be too long? I'd prefer to limit myself to 3 cycles a year with just a minimal steroid use .

Thanks

The reason you do the anavar after the d-bol is to help keep the gains from the d-bol. I don't know how well that would work if taken concurrently. You might get better gains, anavar gains are easily keepable, unlike d-bol. However, stacking the two together will be that much harder on your liver. You could run 12 weeks of var, with the first 6 weeks running d-bol, also. That would give you better gains than what I came up with. I just don't like the idea of stacking 2 17aa's. If I did it, I'd use anavar as the second oral. Does this help?
    Time off should equal time on, so 6 weeks followed by 10 off is more than enough.

Thanks for your help. I'm curious why anavar gains are easily keepable while dbol gains are not? Is this because anavar is a weaker steroid ? Also would just taking dbol or just anavar alone for a cycle be pointless in respect to gains, seems they are better suited when combined with another steroid.

Thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If you are going to try just an oral cycle, IMO .....DON'T. Just stick with creatine, glutamine or ZMA and you will most likely get the same type of results, (jsut may take you a bit longer). Besides, if you are planning on taking like a dbol only cycle, your gains will be quick, but quickly lost post cycle. Stick with the natural suppliments until you are old enough for AS, now I am not encouraging you to do any sort of AS, just think you should reconsider an oral only cycle.

I don't know why some steroids gains are easily keepable, and others are not. I'm going by experience here. I think it may be water retention. Anadrol bulks you up bigtime, but its notorious for losing the gains as fast as you put them on. Anavar gains come a lot slower, but they tend to stay. If anybody knows why that is, chime in.

I would delete your post...I don't want others to be sucked in to what you posted.

Shame on you for not taking it down already

Aragorn

Okay what the hell are you talking about Aragorn? I'm asking serious questions to better inform myself on steroid use and to cover all bases so I don't do serious damage to my body. So I'm fucking sorry if I have an interest in my own well being. If you don't like the thread then don't fucking read it.

Edit your post and take the website down...it's against the rules.

But you already knew that didn't you smart guy

Aragorn

Take what website down? The one I posted is a company in Europe. I'm in Canada moron, wrong country. Only reason I pasted the website is cause it provided the only non-injectable steroid cycle I could find and was given to me from a guy in a body building channel.

sorry 'wrong Country' should be 'wrong Continent'.

Varga, he is saying get rid of the website listed on your first post. He told you that earlier. It is against the rules. Now he is getting upset because you haven't done it. I'm not happy about it myself. Having the website of a surce listed is a source posting, how many times have you seen "No Source Posting" on this site? You click the edit button on the lower right hand corner of the post you want to edit.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Varga he is asking you to delete the webpage address in ur first Post... as there is no source posting allowed on this board, so all you have to do is go to ur first post, click edit, and delete that part out... thats all he is asking so no need to go getting abusive to the members here Varga, thats not going to help you in getting responses to ur questions bro...

To put it simply mate, you say you want to learn as much info as you can etc so you dont damage your body, yet to sit here listening to guys saying not to just use orals, and to stick with injectables mainly.. (and this is coming from guys who actually know what they are talking about when it comes to AS, because they have used the stuff, and know the damages that can be caused on the liver).. but yet you seem to ignore all those posts, so basically not educating yourself at all..

And you even say above that ur not really all that scared of needles... then why just stick to orals bro??? As has been said in the past, Injectables are not only more effective, they are much safer, and so much easier to inject than what people think.. Honestly mate, give it a shit, I promise you tthat you wont even feel a thing, and afterwards you wont even know what you were so worried about..

Best of luck mate

Jaguar

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    It doesn't matter what continent or country ur from bro, a source is a source.. all ya gotta do is delete the webpage address in ur post like I said above mate and all problems are solved..

Jaguar

Originally posted by Varga
    I'm in Canada moron, wrong country.
    What's with the name calling? Get your act together while you're here.

Aragorn

Varga, it doesn't matter what continent the guy is on, its a source posting. You have a website listed that sells roids, that isn't allowed on the board. Don't flame Aragon, just edit the name out, go to the page and copy the cycle, then paste that instead of the website.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Mastiff
    Thank you.
    Thank you...friends again.

Aragorn

I have listened to the replies to my questions. Again its not because of fear or pain of needles that i don't want to use them. I'm used to needles, I used to get them for allergies, its nothing. I don't want needles because I live with my family and if something happened and they found one I'd have alot of shit to deal with that I would really not want to get into. If you haven't noticed I've also been asking various combinations of oral steroids to limit the harshness on my liver from them so i can possibly find a healthy combination that will not stress my liver and will equate to injectable steroids .

Thread Information