devianART is offline New Member

Steroids @ The Age of 16.

Ok so i'm a member of ***********and i have lost 40lbs so far but im having trouble some REAL damn double putting on muscle now it's taking preety long. I just want the advantage.

Is taking steroids at the age of 16 extremely bad? Or are there steroids that can be used moderately & correctly at my age.

Yes i have a strong knowledge of my nutrtion and everything i'm not new to this. But i am new to steroids.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have no idea how bad of a decision this would be.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have no idea how bad of a decision this would be.
    agreed.

what are your stats and diet?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^^^ x 100... ur body is naturally pushing out so much test right now.... just keep hitting the gym man...

Right now.

Due to my lifestyle my diet isnt great i switch form foods they are healthy though.

I drink 2-3 protein powder's daily consuming 120-150 protein a day.

I'm at 185 (190 in the scale right now cause i just ate and shit) but when i wake up i weighted 185.

Basically

16yrs old.

From 230lbs 37% bf to 185lbs 18-22% BF.

5"8 / 5"9

16 Inch Arms.

Idk what ealse.

I lift preety heavy though, did 315 bench press x3

I just need a boost lowering my bodyfat the last 3 months it seems NEAR impossible.I still need to loose another 15-20lbs i got allot of fat in my chest,stomatch, and inner thighs.

Heres my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/methodmuscle

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Dont drink shakes, get your protein from real food. That will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Dont drink shakes, get your protein from real food. That will make a difference.
    Well lifestyle doenst allow it and shakes are preety cheap.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    hey man i wouldnt recommend it. I cycled at 15 for the first time and gains will be much harder to achieve after you come off the cycle so wait until you have at least gotten near your natural potential

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    wait to take untill you need them.

I'm seeing Anavar

It doesnt sound as bad i've done my research about it.

Big
    Forget steroids .
    What does your cardio regime look like?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    I thought "B.I.G. and natural" was your goal.

I'm betting people on BB.com also told you not to take them. My advice, if EVERYONE tells you it's a bad idea, it's probably not a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    I thought "B.I.G. and natural" was your goal.

I'm betting people on BB.com also told you not to take them. My advice, if EVERYONE tells you it's a bad idea, it's probably not a conspiracy.
    Except when shit changes most people turn you down and your having a hard time in life bro.

I really dont do cardio due to my breathing problem hopefully i get it fixed soon I cant breath at all when im running. If anything i do 10-15minutes eliptical and it sais around 200-300cals usually i burn but i dont do that anymore i dont really know why i stopped it got extremely boring and not seeing much results.

Big
    breathing problem?

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Steroids at 16 is stupid.
    Why? Because everything else aside, you're NO WHERE NEAR your natural peak. I watched those 2 vids of you on your youtube channel, and my advice is to really hit the cardio hard, adjust your diet (check out the diet form stickies), and keep lifting heavy for a few more years.

You WILL shed the fat and build muscle, but you have to be PATIENT!!!
    Always remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was a championship physique.

I can only breath half of what a normal guy can have im getting my nose operation to fix that soon. And the fact that i have a cold i have to take a few seconds between sets to get my breathin in.

Right now i have no money for food or anything my job has gone preety bad and it's killing me.

GT2
    Quote Originally Posted by devianART View Post
    I can only breath half of what a normal guy can have im getting my nose operation to fix that soon. And the fact that i have a cold i have to take a few seconds between sets to get my breathin in.

Right now i have no money for food or anything my job has gone preety bad and it's killing me.
    If you don't have any money for food, what makes you think you will have money for steroids ?

Steroids will increase protein synthesis, but if you don't eat any food (since you won't have any money), how do you expect your body to synthesise NOTHING and still gain muscle?

Big

what would a nose operation have to do with breathing during cardio? you can't just breath through your mouth like everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    If you don't have any money for food, what makes you think you will have money for steroids ?

Steroids will increase protein synthesis, but if you don't eat any food (since you won't have any money), how do you expect your body to synthesise NOTHING and still gain muscle?
    I plan on getting some more money when my job goes up again but it's going to be a few weeks probably.

I really just wanted some information about them and how will they affect me. I wasnt going to take them right away.

I'm scared of eating because then i think im going to get fat. I'm just paranoid about it. I dont wanna take too much protein in.

Big
    Steroids at 16 is stupid.
    Why? Because everything else aside, you're NO WHERE NEAR your natural peak. I watched those 2 vids of you on your youtube channel, and my advice is to really hit the cardio hard, adjust your diet (check out the diet form stickies), and keep lifting heavy for a few more years.

You WILL shed the fat and build muscle, but you have to be PATIENT!!!
    Always remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was a championship physique.
    If you don't have any money for food, what makes you think you will have money for steroids?

well said^

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what would a nose operation have to do with breathing during cardio? you can't just breath through your mouth like everyone else?
    Yes but it's still hard trust me.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You have to come to the right place to learn and thats all you need to do right now. You seem to have lots going on in your life and seem unhappy. Gear can make that even worse. They are far from a magic pill and most will agree to that. I am not tryint call you out or flame you. But you need to get your mind in the right state and you will can do anything. If your breathing is that bad, excluding your nasal problems, you could have an infection and need to get it cleared up. Slow down some, get yourself healthy, listen and learn here on this site, and things will turn your way in no time.

Big
    Yes but it's still hard trust me.
    hard? welcome to bodybuilding.
    I hope you listen to the advice you've been given, you will be suspended shortly, please take time to read the informational threads, lots of good info here. start studying diet & nutrition, training & form, and even steroids & pct, and in 6 or 7 years you'll be ahead of the game.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You have to come to the right place to learn and thats all you need to do right now. You seem to have lots going on in your life and seem unhappy. Gear can make that even worse. They are far from a magic pill and most will agree to that. I am not tryint call you out or flame you. But you need to get your mind in the right state and you will can do anything. If your breathing is that bad, excluding your nasal problems, you could have an infection and need to get it cleared up. Slow down some, get yourself healthy, listen and learn here on this site, and things will turn your way in no time.
    excellent post, there is a lot going on here, you need to work hard to identify the source of your problems.

GT2
    I plan on getting some more money when my job goes up again but it's going to be a few weeks probably.

I really just wanted some information about them and how will they affect me. I wasnt going to take them right away.

I'm scared of eating because then i think im going to get fat. I'm just paranoid about it. I dont wanna take too much protein in.
    By NOT EATING, you will get even fatter.
    Why do you think bodybuilders/fitness people eat 5-6 SMALL meals a day? To provide a constant flow of nutrients to feed the body and your muscles, whilst keeping the metabolism elevated, and in turn burning more calories, and more importantly, keeping that waist small.

If you eat 2 big meals a day, your metabolism will slow down HEAPS, and a lot of the food you eat will be stored as fat because your body realises it needs to conserve a lot of the food you eat to provide energy when you're not eating.

And also, I don't believe "too much protein" should be a problem for you. If anything, you need to double your current protein intake.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have some nice mass for 16 years old. The only thing you need is cardio. When you get your problem fixed, hit the cardio hard and you'll look and feel a lot better. Cardio would be a lot more beneficial for you than steroids .

Yeah i know where you guy's are going your preety much right. I'm just being stupid after reading so much shit about roids. I'll just try to loose the extra weight and clean bulk.

Ok does anybody know what the heck is wrong with my nipples though?

Me a month ago.

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0228.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0211.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0212.jpg

& This is me before.

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...s/PICT0285.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...s/PICT0286.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...s/IMG0055A.jpg

Does this mean i have bad genetics? gyno? or what?

Also can anybody tell me strongparts of my body? Which parts im lagging and which parts im preety strong at.

Here are some pics.

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0209.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0232.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0214.jpg
    http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...w/PICT0215.jpg

GT2
    It looks like a combination of fat and maybe pubertal gyno. Do your nipples feel sensitive or itchy?

Big
    maybe a bit of pubertal gyno, hard to tell with the bf% still a bit high.
    great base for 16 though, with the right diet and training you could be a beast if you choose.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, 16 yr old.. see you in a couple years..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information