dcboy_21 is offline New Member

Help with cycle starting off with DBOL

I did a cycle back in March till mid May that consisted of Deca 200 and Sust 250 per week. Did this for 8 weeks. Noticed results but injured a muscle shortly after cycle and had to lay off for nearly 2 months or so. Went back to gym and am now ready to start another cycle. I would like to jump start cycle with DBOL for 2 weeks followed by Deca200/Tren 200 per week for 8 weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is is smart to start DBOL alone or should i just include it with the other two??

Thanks

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcboy_21 View Post
    I did a cycle back in March till mid May that consisted of Deca 200 and Sust 250 per week. Did this for 8 weeks. Noticed results but injured a muscle shortly after cycle and had to lay off for nearly 2 months or so. Went back to gym and am now ready to start another cycle. I would like to jump start cycle with DBOL for 2 weeks followed by Deca200/Tren 200 per week for 8 weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is is smart to start DBOL alone or should i just include it with the other two??

Thanks
    wow bro this is a terrible terrible cycle...2 19 nor compounds without any test,you obviously dont like your d!ck

anyway what are your stats

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Freak is right.You should have at least a low dose of test also.Start them all at the same time.Running two 19nors at the same time has some different kind of side affects.Progestrone mainly.At those low dosages it should not be to bad.Look into some cabergolin from research chemicals.Also take 200mg.of vitamin b6 a day.Good luck.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    What sort of results/side effects did you get from that low dose sus/deca cycle? What pct did you run?

I would try running a test only cycle at a higher dose, like 12 weeks of test e at 500mg/wk, rather than running a number of different compounds at hardly effective doses.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    what ur goal of this cycle?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

Will are gonna need to see these stats bro...

Also, like everyone else said, two 19-Nors and no test = Horrible cycle.

Not to mention you should start the dbol at the same time you begin the rest of the cycle.

dcboy_21 is offline New Member
    Actually forgot to include Test E 300. I am trying to add more mass while not adding any bloated look. Want to get big but with a nice hard look. Any suggestions or changes greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all the input.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you want that then man up and shoot prop ed with tren ace ed. also, 200/300 mg is very low. the test could be run that low just to advert and sides from the tren, but both so low is a little waste of time. on top of that, if you don't want a bloat look dbol is not a good choice. although at 20mg you probably wouldnt notice anything

NICKO85 is offline New Member
    is it ok to take creatine with dbol ? I started my dbol today and had creatine.feel a little breathless and dehydrated.any advice is greatly apprieciated

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol = bloatttt...creatine + dbol= horrible bloat...I wouldn't do it.

Thread Information