tryingtogain is offline Member

ok im 17 would prohormones be OK? i post in this forum b/c u guys are knowledable

ok im 17 would prohormones be OK? like 1-AD. i mean will prohormones stunt growth or fuck up my endocrine system. if ok whats your recomendations of PH and doses thanks

tryingtogain is offline Member
    o yea one more question since PH's are called ANDROGENS does that mean there more androgenic that anabolic ???? I DONT LIKE THE NAME ANDROGENIC but i like ANABOLIC :-)

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i've heard 1-ad shuts people down hard. Couldnt be good for some one young especialy.
    IMO, shuts you down just like juice.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    If you want a physique that will last you past the age of 35 stay away from everything except tons of good food at this point bro. Play this game for longevity dont try to rush it. Learn as much as you can about diet and what kind of training works right for you and you will blow past the guys that are juicing at your age by your early 20s.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I don't think the sides of PH are worth the gains. You are better off with food, a good protein, and a good workout schedule.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    well with prohormones you seem to get all the sides and only a few of the benefits... IMO not worth it at all. I think a good idet and training regimen along with some supplements like creatine and a good whey protein are much better for you and also give good results.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    HEY MAN LOOK YOU ARE PRODUCIN LOTS OF TEST AT YOUR AGE READ UP ON FOOD THAT HELP YOUR BODY PRODUCE MORE TES AND SOME FOOD THAT BLOCK ESTROGENE LIKE BROCLI AND CABBAGE YOU NEED TO EAT 6 TIMES A DAY ANYTHING YOU COULD DO TO MAKE YOU EAT MORE WOULD BE GOOD BUT EAT GOOD FOOD GO TO THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS WEB SITE AND LOOK AT DIET AND STEROID FOOD IT WILL HELP BUT REMEMBER EAT 6 TIMES A DAY GOOD LUCK AND DID I MENTION YOU NEED TO EAT 6 TIMES A DAY BY THE WAY GO FIX YOU A PEANUT BUTTER SAGWITCH RIGHT NOW
    CAUSE WHY CAUSE YOU GOTTA EAT 6 TIMES A DAY

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    HEY DID YOU MAKE A SAGWITCH
    EAT
    EAT
    EAT
    AND WHEN YOUR DONE
    EAT SOME MORE
    OH ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS WEB SITE READ ALL THE THINGS UNDER DIET AND FITNESS ALL OF THEM OKAY LEARN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN YOU CAN NEVER BE TO SMART ON THIS SHIT
    OH AND EAT
    EAT LATER NOW GO EAT
    NEXT TIME I READ A LINE FROM YOU I WANNA HEAR SOME (BURPS)
    AND (GULPS)
    LOL
    HEY GO EAT
    THEN YOU WILL GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I'm gona agree with Psycoswole and saint808 ...... At this point the only thing U should supplement is protien, vitamins and aminos--- Creatine works for some but not all and everything else is just an Indusrty scam (everything from HMB, to isoflavones trhat are supposed to be just "as good as" juice)...

Save your $$$ for when you're older (I'd say around 20) and then(and only then) if you're not happy with the natural path hit the juice.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    hey, D_Bear lay off the caps please.....

Thread Information